Thought I was 6 weeks turns out I'm 4+5ish

Everything went great!! We saw the baby and the heartbeat! 125bpm which is perfect! My EDD is Jan. 2, 2015! I do have two cysts on my right ovary that are pretty large that they are going to continue to monitor but other than that everything is perfect!

That is sooo awesome and I'm def happy for you hun :). And sorry to hear about the cysts but I think things are gonna be fine for you :)

Hey Krissykris! How is everything going?

AFM-symptoms started to slow down since this past Friday so I was a little worried but they seem to stick around JUST enough for reassurance so that's good I guess. I go back to the doctor a week from today so I hope I will be able to talk to her about doing another ultrasound sooner than 16 weeks when we find out the gender. It's been 3 weeks since my last one and I am DYING to know that everything is ok. And I am also curious to see what my cysts are doing since I seem to have pain when I sneeze, cough, and sometimes when I laugh too hard.

Hey lady. I'm doing pretty good jus feeling pregnant lol. No morning sickness yet. Jus been very picky with eating certain foods and started getting ova from being tired last week. I have my first prenatal appt next week soo I'm hoping all goes well. I had an ultrasound last week and everything was great. My lil peanut had a great hb of 150 and they said everything looks good. Soo I jus been tryna take one day at a time. And try not to worry about the symptoms because I realized that they come and go lol. I'm sure they'll give you another ultrasound esp since ure gonna go see ure doctor. I'm sure once u tell her about the pain it'll be even more of a reason to do it.

Hey KrissyKris!

I had my OB appointment today. They used a doppler and found the heartbeat almost right away! It sounds beautiful at 161bpm! I spoke with the nurse practitioner...who was great!...and she said everything is great but she completely understands my concerns about the cysts. Especially with my history...so just to give me piece of mind she booked me for another ultrasound on Wednesday. I am so excited!

That's really awesome with the heartbeat hun :). And that's good they scheduled u for another ultrasound. Just seems like theirs nothing but great news for u :)

Hey luv. Hows everything going for you?? My stomach is huge to the point oh and our families thinks we're having twins lol. I hope not I jus want one at a time shit lol. I'm gonna be 13 weeks tomorrow and I'm soo excited. They actually moved my due date to January 4 :). I already started my baby registry because I have so much to do btwn now and then lol. This is my second and Ds is 5 to I have to start from scratch with things lol

Hi everyone! My names Shelby I'm 18 and pregnant for the first time. So I had an u/a yesterday, went in for some spotting. I thought I was 6w1d but turned out to be 5w1d and all they could see was a gestational sac! Is this normal for only being 5w1d?

Hey KrissyKris! I am doing great! Getting bigger by the day it feels like. Did they see anything on your last ultrasound that could indicate twins? I would have loved twins! Dh...probably not so much! But that's ok! I told DH last night that I feel huge for 12+2 but I said I would rather be getting bigger than not changing at all! Especially now that since most of my symptoms have subsided that is the most I have to go by! I am wondering if perhaps since I was behind in the beginning baby has caught up in size and I am really farther along than 12+3 today? Who knows! How are your symptoms?! When is your next ultrasound??

Welcome HopefulMommy! When I went in for early scans they dated me farther behind than just going by lmp...they said I probably just ovulated later than "the normal" time...and everything is fine with me so far! I wouldn't worry too much as of yet. How is the spotting now? When is your next ultrasound?

Hey luv. Good to hear ure pregnancy is progressing well :). I has the down syndrome test on Monday and so far they said everything looks great :). They also said the baby is huge as well lol in which explains why my stomach is soo damn big I'm assuming lol. Every ultrasound I go to they keep saying its only one baby and I hope soo. I do not want twins girl hahahaha. The only symptoms I have are itchiness every where omg lol. I eat but oh so picky lmao. And still sometimes tired. How about u??

Welcome HopefulMommy hows everything going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->