Thought I was ok ...

Thinking of you!
Sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time!

Have you spoken to his school? If they're any good they should be able to sign post you to further support for your son (and the family if needs be) as well as being able to give you some info on the areas he's doing really well on in school, as a starting point. It may give you something else to share!

The miscarriage association can put you in touch with a counsellor and they can refer you on if needs be too!

They say that bad things come in groups just before a run of luck....you're definitely due that run any day now!

Lots of feel better hugs and love! Xx

He already has counselling at school for his anger problems. Waiting to speak to his form tutor now.

Life just gets better - me, Jasmine and Alex are all sick!! I won't go into details but it's not nice! Grrrr!

Everything shit just seems to come at once doesn't it? It's like yet another hurdle and you feel as though someone is having a right laugh at your expense. I actually felt like someone had put a curse on me and my OH.

Hope your feeling better today babe.

xx

Everything shit just seems to come at once doesn't it? It's like yet another hurdle and you feel as though someone is having a right laugh at your expense. I actually felt like someone had put a curse on me and my OH.

Hope your feeling better today babe.

xx

It really does make me wonder sometimes what i have done that is so bad to deserve all this shit.

I was so ill yesterday, horrible stomach bug, felt like shit. Thankfully a bit better today.

Latest update on my idiot son - he is the luckiest boy in the world. At the request of the couple's car that was damaged, he has been given a fixed penalty notice. NO CRIMINAL CHARGES! I am so relieved.

We have to pay £40 for the ticket and £60 for the damage. J's mum has offered to pay half, as J was partly responsible too.

I just hope we can put it behind us now and that Niall will realise just how much this could have affected his life in the future.

Thats wonderful!! Well in one sense anyway. I hope this makes him realise now, that one it could of been much worse and you also dont need the hassle :hugs: xxx

I have been thinking about you hun :hugs: I hope you are having a good day today xx

I was doing ok till i got back from Asda and looked at myself in the mirror. I look like shit!

I used to take pride in my appearance, now i look like a bag lady. This has got to stop, i'm thoroughly ashamed of myself.

So, tonight when the kids have gone to bed i'm gonna colour my hair, have a nice bath and a bit of a pamper session. My skin is a disgrace.

Then tomorrow, i'm gonna get the ironing done, no more wearing creased up clothes or spending days on end in my pj's.

And if i don't do it, you all have my full permission to yell at me!

Awww thats definatly the spirit!! give yourself a pampering session, it always makes me feel tons better :hugs:

I was doing ok till i got back from Asda and looked at myself in the mirror. I look like shit!

I used to take pride in my appearance, now i look like a bag lady. This has got to stop, i'm thoroughly ashamed of myself.

So, tonight when the kids have gone to bed i'm gonna colour my hair, have a nice bath and a bit of a pamper session. My skin is a disgrace.

Then tomorrow, i'm gonna get the ironing done, no more wearing creased up clothes or spending days on end in my pj's.

And if i don't do it, you all have my full permission to yell at me!

That sounds just lovely :D

Its my birthday today, 25, dont really feel like celebrating but I know my husband has got something planned for me (which is lovely of him) I just keep having images of us walking into somewhere and people thinking I am wearing a 'Scream' mask....but its my face lol (gotta laugh or ill cry with the state of me!!)

I really think i must have done something bad in a previous life.

I used to have this friend, L. We were really close and went through a lot together. She got with this bloke and really changed, the friendship kinda fizzled out and i got sick of her lying to me and being stuck in the middle of her dramas with her druggie boyfriend. So i stopped speaking to her.

I was pregnant with Jasmine at the time (she's 18 months now). When i was 12 weeks, i went to pick my 9 yr old up from school and L started yelling at me in the school car park.. I got in my car and she came over, opened the door and continued screaming at me. Then she slapped me really hard round the face! I grabbed my daughter and ran into school and had a full blown panic attack.

The police were involved and she ended up being cautioned for assault. Since then i've had to put up with dirty looks and bitchy comments whenever she sees me. I've avoided school as much as possible because if i know she's there i get panic attacks and shake really badly.

Tonight i went to get my daughter from school. I was standing holding the door open, talking to a friend. 2 other people went through while i was holding the door. L comes out, sees me, gives me a dirty look, then DELIBERATELY barged into me. I have to confessed i shouted "ignorant B*tch". My friend said "I can't believe she just did that!" So i know i wasn't imagining things. I started shaking and crying, it really upset me.

I'm so sick of this. Why can't she just f**k off and leave me alone? I'll be glad when her son leaves this year.

I was trying so hard to be positive today and i feel like it's all been knocked out of me.

Thanks for listening if you got this far. Just needed to rant.

I'm sorry darling. Dealing with her must be hard at the best of times but you're particularly vulnerable now. Thinking of you xx

have you ever noticed hun that when you make a decision to take control and get things moving that something like this happens that knocks the wind outta your sails.........its caled law of the sod and you need to rise above it....seriously if you start saying to yourself "throw what you like its not gonna change how i feel or what i do" honestly if you do that after a while things start to die down. i know its easier said then done but when ive done it in the past, things do seem to change from totally stressing me out to just irritating and then i kinda reach a point where i just ignor the shit.

sorry i sound like im preaching dont i. i dont mean to, but want you to start living your life again hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

have you ever noticed hun that when you make a decision to take control and get things moving that something like this happens that knocks the wind outta your sails.........its caled law of the sod and you need to rise above it....seriously if you start saying to yourself "throw what you like its not gonna change how i feel or what i do" honestly if you do that after a while things start to die down. i know its easier said then done but when ive done it in the past, things do seem to change from totally stressing me out to just irritating and then i kinda reach a point where i just ignor the shit.

sorry i sound like im preaching dont i. i dont mean to, but want you to start living your life again hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That really is true. I am more angry about it than upset now. Angry that i had a plan and because of her i lost my focus. Grr I say.

Tomorrow is another day xxx

oh good im glad you didnt take what i said the wrong way. i thougth about it after i typed and didnt want you to think i was just telling you to snapp out of it kinda thing. i totally understand how you feel. i had to organise a different pick up and drop off time for school to avoid certain people at one point last year. hope you having a good day to day sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->