Thought I was out this 2ww only at 5dpo but maybe not?!

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am new to the ttc life, just got off of my depo shot. Last shot being July 30th so officially my bc would have been out of my system October 30th. With the depo, I have read everywhere it can take months or even years to conceive, I was extremely worried and still am because I'm not 100% sure I am yet. Anywho, to my surprise my body bounced back rather quickly. My AF came back as soon as it was out of my system and the month after that, came right on the day my app predicted. :thumbup:

Here it is, not even two months later, I am 9dpo(according to my app). I don't mot chart or temp p, and I am having this feeling I am pregnant ! The problem is depo is notorious for "false pregnancy symptoms" the first few months.

So to start off, 5dpo I began what I thought was an early af. Dark red/dark brown but very light compared to my usual af. Cramps were mild, nothing crazy. 6dpo-7dpo, very light brown mixed with thick and watery cm. There wasn't even enough flow to wear anything, only when I wiped. my back ached so badly, I felt so sleepy and started peeing more frequently. I'm also hungry than usual, but my stomach is in knots, slightly nauseated and I'm extremely gassy. I also noticed my skin felt warmer than usual and my boobs are sensitive and firm.:wacko: nothing on 8dpo. Then today, I go to the restroom and I wipe. It felt odd so I look, there is what looks like "ewcm" or snot mixed with light brown. I had already had ewcm this month so I'm assuming I'm not ovulating again? So, after that I check my cervix and it was soft and closed. I'm not sure what to take of all this and could use some support and advice. I am so new ad this is my first. Hopefully, I'll get my bfp before Christmas!!! :happydance:

I'm 9doo, and this is currently coming out. Is it to early to test? Has anyone else experienced this and had a bfp?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Anyone? I'm in need of some advice, help, support, stories, anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->