Thought I was out...

starrygrace

Reaction score
Earlier in the month, I thought and suspected that I was feeling pregnancy symptoms, but then they started to subside and I started feeling crampy as my period was approaching. So I thought they were just in my head or something else, and that my period was coming after all. But yesterday, the day before my period was due, I had one pregnancy test left, and for some reason I decided to try it. I'm not even sure what made me do it, maybe I just wanted to get rid of the box or was just flippant, like 'why not'. So I was totally not expecting anything, but the two lines came up almost straight away, and I had to do a double/triple take!! What?! I took the test to my husband because I wanted to share the moment with him, and his face was priceless as it dawned on him!
I took another test in the afternoon, and another today with FMU, and all positive (quite strong lines this morning)! Yay!! First time ever! Super nervous about the possibility of miscarriage, but also super excited that I have a Special Little Someone inside me right now, and still pinching myself that it's real!

What a wonderful story! Congrats!

Congratulations! Feeling crampy is also a common early pregnancy symptom :).

Trust that gut feeling to test! Congrats!

Congratulations hun, Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->