Thought it was bfn but..

Gagrlinpitt

Pregnant with #1 rainbow
Reaction score
So FF has been messing with my ch this month first saying I Od cd12 then changing to cd18. I had a temp drop yesterday then a spike today. I tested this morning and thought it was negative but now that I'm looking at the dried test.. I see this. Thoughts?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 74
First instinct is never trust a dried test! On second thought - that's a thick line even for an evap, right? Test again test again!!! :headspin:

I thought that too... But I'm out of tests so I'll buy a Frer in the morning before work and take it there... That way I'll be positively sure.

Excited for you!!!! At 7dpo with DD I plucked a dried dollar tree test out of the trash and SWORE I could see something. No one else could. She's two and a half now ;-) can't wait to see your next test!!

I can also see a line...fx for you!

Now I'm even more confused... I used the Frer gold kit which has an old frer and a frer digital

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 67
I would say your levels are not quite high enough for the digi yet to pick it up, definitely a line on the frer xxx

So I'm not seeing things?? Lol I'm freaking out right now..

Kimmy I just posted my tests from this morning..

I see the line, too! :) Like myheart said, I think it's just too early for the digital.

Defo see the frer line. Like other ladies have said your levels probably aren't high enough for the digi yet x

Sorry, I didn't see them. The frer is definitely positive. I've attached my frer that I got 2 days before a digi xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 56
Kimmy thank you for that.. Looks very similar to mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->