Thought it was too good to be true Update

babybell

1 angel TTCAL
Reaction score
Quick history
I had an MMC in Nov at 12 weeks :cry: Waited a loooooooong 11 weeks for my first AF. This was very very light.
14 days later I O'd :happydance: and 14 days after that :witch: which last a week and a half!!!
I am on CD16 and no sign of O. My OPKs barely have a line on them :nope:

How long has it taken you ladies for your cycles to go back to normal. I thought mine were now normal but doesn't look like they are going to be :cry:

My cycles have always been irregular but I am taking Agnus castus to regulate them.

Edit
woooo hoooo got my positive OPK today :happydance::happydance:
gonna get down to some serious :sex:

Im sorry i can thelp but didnt want to read and run when everybody else has :-(

I fell preg straight after my son so cycles never came so cant help, sorry x

Hey hun. I have no experience myself, but didnt want to read and run either, also i wanted to tell u Agnus CAstus is amazing!! My cycles were 46 days, 1st month taking it i was down to 40, then 2nd month 32, then 3rd about 31. I took 2 400 mg tablets twice a day. Iv not been through what u have, but my opks never got dark til cd 19, and if i didnt test twice a day, i would have missed the positive ones,i think my 'surge' was very short. Wishing u lots of luck xx

Quick history
I had an MMC in Nov at 12 weeks :cry: Waited a loooooooong 11 weeks for my first AF. This was very very light.
14 days later I O'd :happydance: and 14 days after that :witch: which last a week and a half!!!
I am on CD16 and no sign of O. My OPKs barely have a line on them :nope:

How long has it taken you ladies for your cycles to go back to normal. I thought mine were now normal but doesn't look like they are going to be :cry:

My cycles have always been irregular but I am taking Agnus castus to regulate them.

i had a MC early november and ive only had 2 afs since

Hi babybell

I also had a 12 week m/c in November 2010. Although I'm still totally messed up in other ways (!), physically my cycle returned to normal almost as if nothing had happened :-( (don't know which of us feels worse?!) I second the comment about vitex agnus castus helping to regulate your cycle though. I am taking it as a prescription from my herbalist just as a general aid to ttc and I guess to keep me regular but you can also get it in tablet form from health food shops

Thinking of you x

After my first mc it took af 10 weeks to return. First cycle was a little long at 30 days. Second a little more normal at about 27 days and 3rd following mc was "normal" at 25 days. Slowly, but surely. I'm now on week 4 after second mc and hoping I don't have to wait 10 weeks again! Good luck!

I had a natural mc at 12w1d on 6th Feb got my first Af on 8th March 31 days later. Which was 19 days after I stopped bleeding. I did spot for about 3 days before and then when it hit it hit HARD! But everyone is different. I am now cd14 and haven't O'd yet OPKS have been positive for 2 days which I NEVER get but I did take soy this cycle so no idea what my "normal cycle would have been!

Hugs honey and know that evrything and anything is normal pretty much.

Thanks so much for your replies ladies and sorry for your losses. Pcake good luck with your pregnancy.
No sign of O yet and I had some pinkish spotting yesterday so no idea what that is.
Its so hard with cycles all over the show but I am starting to realise that anything goes after a mc and no matter what your cycles are like its completly normal :wacko:

sending you all lots and lots of:dust:

Thanks hun. So sorry for what uv been through again. Sending u loads of love and luck for the future xx

I only had d&c ten days ago so cant offer any advice, but wanted to wish you well x

Hiya I had mmc in dec 2010. It took 2 cycles to get back to normal. My cycles are back to pre m/c I ov on the same day and they are the same length etc. Hoping yours get back to normal soon xxx

Yay for +opk. They seem to go + just when you're about to give up :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->