Thought? Positive or nearly there?

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
First month using OPKs and would love some opinions!

20200707_123717.jpg

Not positive yet but it should be in a few days. Good luck :)

Looks very close to me! A smidge lighter than the control but absolutely get down to business today!! Best of luck!

It's soooo close, I bet it'll be positive by tomorrow afternoon. I'd get to baby dancing ;)

Thanks ladies! I'm going to test again in about an hour (that will give me a 4 hour hold) and I'm hoping it will turn positive today. I'm CD 14 today and typically O on CD15. We were able to BD last night but won't be able to tonight :( We just decided over the weekend in the moment to start trying this cycle so it's a bit overwhelming being back here again! If we don't catch this month, no big deal, but hoping I ovulate sooner than later so we can have 2 chances in there instead of just 1!

Nearly there hon good luck. The line shud be as dark or darker than the control line. But with some tests they only go as dark as the control and not darker. Good luck hon.
Back to CD2 here urghhhh been doing OPKs since feb so I'm becoming a bit of a expert lol. Are u temping as well

yes, I'm temping (and have done so before) so should hopefully be able to confirm in the next couple of days. I'm not sure what to think. I tested again after a 4 hour hold and it was no where close (and hadn't had a lot of liquid so I know it wasn't diluted). I'll try testing tomorrow at the same time again to see what it has. Can an LH surge peak and fall again in a couple of hours?? Or maybe it was a dud test? I'm not sure. I've already decided if we don't catch this month that I'm dropping the OPKs and sticking with just temping and listening to my body!

I am so sorry that it's taking longer to catch. Praying that this next cycle is the one!

Aww thank you hon. I really hope so.

When I got my positive last cycle it was dark one day and the next day it was light but then got really dark again the evening and the day after that I got my peak. I normoly test 3 times a day when I know its close.
Its also normol not to ovulate at the same time each month. Really hope u get ure positive soon hon and catch that eggy.

There are different types of surges, it’s not always straightforward. I can’t find the full image (which has about 8/9 types of surge) but this shows a few different types as explains why OPK may not follow the typical pattern!

1DF81B01-083C-4DCA-8CCA-BE0706688A3E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->