:( thoughtless b@&^$^ds

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
my brother fell over in a park in town and got up with a needle stabbed into him:( Poor guy is terrified and very ill thanks to the antivirul drugs:( I just don't know how to help him. How can people be so thoughtless as to leave these things lying around?

OMG thats soo bad, how the hell can people do this! its sick, your poor brother hope he is ok!! x

:shock:thats shocking!!!

hope your brother feels better soon.

Hope everything is ok!

Parks aren't even safe anymore and it's scary. I had an eye opening experience one day while I was at the park with my kids. My kids had their shoes off and a guy was walking by and said that the kids should have their shoes on just in case of needles. The guy himself looked as if he was on drugs.

Anyhow, scary thought that you have to watch out for things like these in a park, school grounds, etc.

oh my god that is so scary i hope he is ok xxx

Thats just so wrong. I hope the drugs work and he feels better soon x x :hugs:

OMG! That is horrible!! I hope your brother is okay. :hugs: :hugs:

:shock: omg! I hope he's ok,poor thing!

Truly disgusting!

:( It's sad, isn't it? One time a boy bit into his tootsie roll(ikt was halloween) & somebody had stuck a needle in it, & it got stuck in the little boys mouth!
Sure hope your brothers okay, did you take him to the hospital?

:( It's sad, isn't it? One time a boy bit into his tootsie roll(ikt was halloween) & somebody had stuck a needle in it, & it got stuck in the little boys mouth!
Sure hope your brothers okay, did you take him to the hospital?

he kept it a secret for a day until he told my dad who made him go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->