thoughts/input on my situation? (ovulation pain?)

myangel167

Reaction score
Does "ovulation cramps" mean that you are ovulating RIGHT as you are having them? or that you will Ovulate soon...? or what?

So today is cycle day 11 or 12 for me (I counted 12, but my pink pad app says its day 11...I had my period from 4/5-4/9, today is 4/16) i usually have about a 30 day cycle. I havent had any EWCM yet, but have had what I think are O cramps most of the day today. (a dull ache/pressure feeling on the right side and lower back)

I had sex last night and my husband came inside me. Our only form of "birth control" lately is just avoiding sex for a few days around when we think I ovulate, or if we do have sex on those days, he pulls out or sometimes wears a condom. (Its been working for us for 2 years so far!)

According to my pink pad app...I shouldnt ovulate till the 21st. Usually I think my pink pad app is fairly accurate. Because I almost always have ewcm the day before it says I will ovulate. SO, normally I wouldnt worry, but IF these Ovulation craps mean I'm ovulating now....then there is a big chance I will get pregnant!

What do you guys think?

i just read online that O pain can be a sign that you will ovulate within the next 12 hours or so...and I read another article saying that Ovulation should not cause any pain and if it does then u should see a doc. im not sure what to believe, hopefully you ladies will have some real input for me..

So, its the next day and my pains are gone...no ewcm or anything yet either. I'm curious if anyone had any input ...ANYONE?!

lol I'll just go google it I guess...

I also have these pains , I've got pink pad and ovia - which is even better . Last month the pain was on the right side on the exact day pink pad said I would ov , this month it's on the left but after both apps suggested I would be ovulating, my doctor has told me if I want then when I get the pain again , to pop in and she'll do an ultrasound ! Might go and do it next month when and if it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->