Thoughts on Forrest

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I already have a little boy, Connor, and I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my second baby. Whilst we are not officially thinking about names until we know the gender (just over 2 weeks to wait!) I can't help myself. I really like Forrest but the street we live on is almost the same name and some people might think he was named after where he was conceived :haha: Plus our surname starts with a T so it kind of runs together too much (I think).

Would that be enough to put you off? What are your thoughts on Forrest and does it work with Connor as a sibset?

I absolutely love it, it’s my favourite and would be my first choice, unfortunately hubby said no as it just makes him think of Forrest Gump. But that doesn’t bother me at all. I’m still trying to grind him down!

I envision a tall man with a cleft chin and huge teeth. No idea why.

Forrest is an awesome name :).
Are you planning to stay where you live for the foreseeable future? How similar is Forrest to the street name?

Thanks girls. Probably be living here (the road is Forres) for a couple of years yet! I think it's closeness to our street name is putting me off now although to be honest I think I'd be hard pressed to convince DH of it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->