Thoughts on having a chemical preg. need some comfort

Sparkles_Dust

Reaction score
So I just need some reassurance and guidance ladies I'm a bit nervous and scared and worried.

Ever since finding out I'm pregnant I been taking good care of myself, eating right, sleeping all of the above. I'm fairly young (21) but I'm afraid I might have what's called a chemical pregnancy. I keep reading how "common" they are and this is my very first early pregnancy I'm 13dpo and I haven't experienced any spotting, bleeding, cramping or sharp pains.

Is it likely for me to have a chemical pregnancy how would I know and since my "af" isn't suppoused to come on monday will I miss a period or bleed lightly??? Ugh there's so many things I don't even know! But I'm trying my best to read up on.

Any advice/answers ladies?

Just have faith. It's not healthy to get wrapped up emotionally on something that isn't even happening. :) I realize a lot of things can go wrong, but it doesn't mean that it will. Keep yourself busy with more positive, constructive thoughts. Don't be your own voice of doom in your head. :hugs:

Thank you Koomy for the sweet positive advice it really helped. And your absoulutely right! Now is a 124 hcg level fine for a person who'se 4 weeks? Ill be 5 on Monday.

Once hcg hits 80 + the chance of mc is 10% so you've passed the worst of it!

I have a graph saved in my phone- I can find it for u later but I'm at work at the mo!

I'll be 5 weeks Monday too! I am a nervous something will go wrong as well. This is my first pregnancy & we just started trying last month! I am just trying to stay positive because like you I have had no bleeding, cramping or anything. So I believe that all to be a good sign! Its just hard not to worry, but like they said Worrying isn't good! So just gotta have faith! Easier said than done, I know! am anxiously awaiting my first ultrasound on December 19th, my doctors (all doctors I called) will not take my blood to test my hcg level since I have no bleeding, cramping or a history of MC. So I have no idea what my hcg level is. However all my urine test have darkened a good bit! So I believe everything is going as it should! Praying everything goes well for you!!

Awe Angie girl were all in the same boat!!!! Hahaha its so crazy though, I mean getting pregnant so fast now this!! Sigh I believe god has a plan for all of us and everything happens for a reason! Hope take your time chica and upload it whenever you can!
I was reading some things on babymed and it actually tells you a lot about hcgs and such! So angie girl take a look!

I haven't even had a blood test done, yet. haha I'm 6+ weeks. I want to keep peeing on sticks, but every time I wonder if I'm preggo I have a gigantic mood swing or my nipples get hard and I want to cry. lol So then I'm like, okaaaaay, things are progressing. lol

Hahahaha how soon after did you start having systems? Is it bad at all?

https://s24.postimg.org/x4vhhbal1/image.jpg
online photo sharing

Bad? Oh my gosh, no. Well, my symptoms have been very mild. Ive had greasier hair, I can't remember my own name, bouts of moodiness, and my boobs hurt so bad I'm wincing in pain...but, every symptom I have had so far is a reminder of how grateful I am to be pregnant. haha It's the most amazing thing to be experiencing!

Thank you Hope for the info I definetely saved it to my phone now I feel a little bit better. And Koomy Its such a wonderful feeling isn't it, thankfully I haven't experienced anything yet except for these weird twinges and always being hungry!!! Haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->