Thoughts on Matilda?

I also love Matilda or Tilly (prefer Matilda). :thumbup:

I love Matilda, one of my favourite names. Though I prefer the nn Mattie or no nn at all.

Yes that was my post about Indiana Rose! We had people turn their noses up (literally) so we decided there and then not to share any more name ideas lol!

I'm Aussie and I love the name and would consider it for any future babies (despite 'Waltzing Matilda' :winkwink:)

I have 2 1/2 year old Matilda (Tilda), I always get told it's a lovely name by people of all ages.

Thanks for your input ladies :) I am glad you like the name and it's nice to see that some of you even chose it for your own kids.

Red, I think you are so wise for not sharing the name before birth! it is hard to realize that not everyone can be happy with the name, but that's just how things are. It is annoying though when you mention the name and people make other name suggestions. Oh well...

Yeah I'm sure you'll never find 100% of people liking whatever name you choose but I agree, I wish people would keep their opinions to themselves! Sometimes I feel like my body and my baby have become public property :(

Yeah I'm sure you'll never find 100% of people liking whatever name you choose but I agree, I wish people would keep their opinions to themselves! Sometimes I feel like my body and my baby have become public property :(

That public property thing... I totally understand what you mean :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->