thoughts on preseed

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
I never use anything while we baby dance, but last cycle I bought Preseed, it actually made things a bit better down there. Well I was researching online and came across someone who stated "all lubricants are bad for sperm even preseed". I just wanted to know what everyone's thoughts were on this, are there any success stories with preseed. I wanted to use it again this cycle but after reading that, it has me hesitant.

I love preseed. I got a BFP first cycle, ended in MC but I dont blame preseed.

I used preseed before

I liked it and it mimicks fertile cm so its easier for the sperm to swim through. It is approved to be fertility friendly so Im not sure where you are getting your info for. This month I am trying conceive plus instead of preseed. conceive plus has calcium and magnesium ions that are needed for cell viability in our bodies and the process of fertilization.

Tried it, we thought it was too thick and syrupy, went back to KY Liquid...bam, pregnant.

Preseed is only VERY (like, single digit percentages) marginally less damaging to sperm than other lubes. I think it's a huge waste of money.

Glad to hear I'm not the only person who thinks Preseed is waste of money...I know some women swear by it, but I don't think it's this miracle worker. It's just a company that has a lot of advertising dollars.

We have it but won't be using it once the tube runs out. I've said on here before, but most organic lubes work the same way Preseed does, and are a lot cheaper.

We used it the first month after trying for 17 months.... pregnant!

I don't know if that was from Preseed... but we WILL be using it again!!

I used preseed before

I liked it and it mimicks fertile cm so its easier for the sperm to swim through. It is approved to be fertility friendly so Im not sure where you are getting your info for. This month I am trying conceive plus instead of preseed. conceive plus has calcium and magnesium ions that are needed for cell viability in our bodies and the process of fertilization.

Don't remember the site exactly but it was through google when I went searching for Preseed.

We used conceive plus...similar to preseed. A lot of women have had success after months of no luck TTC...coincidence or not it seems to be more of a help than a hindrance :) Good luck x

We like preseed at our house. I can only vouch for the feeling using it though, no babies here yet :)

I like it just fine and even though it's pricey, it lasts for a long time. I don't use near as much as the package says (my DH complains if I use more than a 1 on the applicator), so that stretches it longer. I've got one more full tube left because a lovely girl I know gave me her unopened tube when she got her BFP. After that's gone, I think I'll try out conceive plus just to switch things up a bit.

Hi i wer trying for 5 years with my first. Were put on clomid for a year & in the first 11 months nothing bfn every month. Last month of me being on clomid i used preseed as learnt clomid dries out ewcm & BFP! He is nw 7. Second time wen decided t try for #2 after being on bc pills for 6 yrs first cycle used preseed again & bfp! So wrked for me twice. I am currently on first cycle trying again & 12dpo bfn but evn if out will continue using until i gt a bfp

My update:

Preseed worked the first cycle after 17 cycles with my DD (like I said before), And we have been trying for 12 months for baby #3 and last month I finally bought Preseed again. We had been using conceive plus... Well, got my BFP today!!!
So honestly, Preseed has worked two times in a row after trying for a long time for us! I would highly recommend it!
I watched a documentary on Ovulation and Conception (wow it was awesome!)
But, it showed how more than HALF the sperm die immediately from the acid on the walls of our vagina and cervix (sorry if TMI). I really think having Preseed in there has helped cover the walls so more sperm live.
Thats just my opinion lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->