Thoughts on this girl name?

absandbabyh

Reaction score
I was looking around baby name sites and came across this name and now I'm in love with it. Haven't mentioned it to my husband yet but I just want to see what others think.

The name is Anwen (Ann-winn). The combo I came up with is Anwen Charlotte Rae.

What do you ladies think?

Love it. I have a friend called Anwen. She pronounces it as it is spelled though (ANN-wen)

Lovely! We have a similar name here in Ireland - Olwyn.

We pronounce it as AN-wen in Wales and it is a Welsh name, but you can choose your own pronounciation of course :thumbup: It's a lovely name.

We pronounce it as AN-wen in Wales and it is a Welsh name, but you can choose your own pronounciation of course :thumbup: It's a lovely name.

I like An-Wen better than An-Win I just wasn't sure the correct way to pronounce it. :) thank you! I'm in love with it.

I'm so glad so many people like it :)
I said something to hubby and he said that he likes it! Which is great because he is so hard to please. He also liked Elowen off of the little list I gave him but I'm really thinking we might go with Anwen. He said no to Charlotte as a middle name (he doesn't like Charlotte but I thought i'd try to sneak it in) so now to think of something else that goes with Anwen, Rae and our last name. hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->