Thoughts please... I think girl UPDATED!!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
This looks 100% girl to me based on the nub theory
What do others think?

Its a boy!! I can't quite believe it! I'm over the moon and so excited!
So that ball above what I thought was the nub must actually be the nub!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 158
I'd be more inclined to
Say boy xx

Really? Why do you think boy? I thought that nub was about parallel with the spine?

Looks a lot like this babies nub and we've been told that it's a girl. To me it does look like a girl

I am going to lean :pink: here as well. Although the skull looks more like a boy, the nub (if that is what I am looking at) says girl.

I'm leaning girl too but it's not obvious as there's something above what I think is the nub that looks a bit raised

Yes I think I'm looking at the wrong thing and calling it the nub
There's a small more upright thing behind what I'm looking at and that looks boy!

Yeah agreed, if that thing sticking up is nub it looks more boy, you could post on babynub.com and they will be able to have a better guess

Thanks I'll give that a go!
I was certain girl but now I'm not so sure!
Which bit do you all think the nub is? I think there's a choice of 2 bits

Really? Why do you think boy? I thought that nub was about parallel with the spine?

I'm not sure the whole nub is there, if that bright white bit is the nub it's quite thick and short, girls ones I see tend to be a bit longer and thinner..just a guess tho! Xx

Here are the 2 options I think for the nub- which one are you looking at? 1 or 2?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 41
I would say girl, just keep in mind i have no clue really, it was just my first thought when i seen your pic xxx

Hmm...tricky, have you posted on ingender? If so, what have they said? I am going w boy...but I'm not sure which is the nub. I think #1 is too large to be nub.

Hmm...tricky, have you posted on ingender? If so, what have they said? I am going w boy...but I'm not sure which is the nub. I think #1 is too large to be nub.

I posted on ingender and the ultrasound forum leader thinks number 2 is the nub and she is going boy as she thinks the little ball above it could be the scrotal bump!!

What was baby measuring? #2 is the nub but I don't think it's captured fully. I don't think the part above is part of the nub. Congrats on baby

I posted on ingender and the ultrasound forum leader thinks number 2 is the nub and she is going boy as she thinks the little ball above it could be the scrotal bump!!

How exciting!! They were right with mine so I'll stick with my boy guess=)

How exciting!! They were right with mine so I'll stick with my boy guess=)

Did you think boy for the same reason? The little ball thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->