Thoughts? UPDATE: 11dpo beta <1 = 3 false positives

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Under extreme stress and my body is flipping out. I saw a blue line pop up right away but it was faint. Thought I caught it on camera. Definitely there out of case. Will attach pics (can only do one at a time). Frer was bfn though =\. My opk was dark positive today and a lighter but clear positive yesterday. I have another cvs brand from two days ago that is stark white bfn still so hoping this isn't an evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 32
~ 3m in case invert

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
Definitely see it but beware blue dye! :) Are you going to confirm with a pink dye?

I took a frer with the same urine and got a stark white bfn so I have no idea what is going on lol

I took a frer with the same urine and got a stark white bfn so I have no idea what is going on lol

Sorry I missed that, you totally said it in your original post. I have gotten burned by these ones before, but honestly the lines I was getting were never as pretty as that one. I am inclined to think it's real, not an evap. But that's bizarre about the FRER. You sure there was absolutely nothing on it?

Positive (lol) that there was nothing on the frer. I can dig up the picture and even now (an hour later) nothing on the frer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 63
I don't want to give False hope, but I feel like I see something on that FRER. Good luck!

Oh man lol I am the queen is of false hope. I'm worried about viability though.

This was the frer before sharpening and clarifying ftr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 51
I think I see something on the frer too. Good luck

I think I see something on the frer too. I don't want to give you false hope either, but I hope it turns out to be real!

Thanks ladies. I tested this morning on a Wally, veriquick, and frer curved. Irl I saw a clear but super faint line on the veri, nothing on the other two. The ladies in my tww thread saw it on all three. Afternoon tests with concentrated urine were all bfn. I did get a blood draw this afternoon, so I will have an answer tonight worst case tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 33
Buaha. It took quite a lot of tools but I edited my way into a line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 16
Hoping the blood results come back with good news Dobby x

Might see a flash of something on the FRER (especially down toward the bottom of the test screen), and excellent tweaking on the $ store one, I see just the tiniest hint of something on the original :)

Found another cvs so I got an itch to do it. Line is clear irl and in pictures. Popped up in <3m

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh