Thoughts? UPDATE: 11dpo beta <1 = 3 false positives

Sorry love! Have your cry, your deserve it with those tests playing games with your emotions!

Would you mind explaining a beta to me?
We def dont have that here

Would you mind explaining a beta to me?
We def dont have that here

A blood test to determine your beta hcg levels.

To piggyback: there are two blood tests: a qualitative hcg (pregnant or not; usually the threshold is 25miu but it varies from clinic) and a quantitative hcg (specific number also referred to as a beta).

I took my opk data out and FF went from dotted to solid and my symptoms support that O date. My boobs are bigger and sore, really bloaty, and nausea, fatigue... But I always get this way pregnant or not when my cycle runs late. Which I am officially late. So over this cycle lol

Dobby temps are still beautifully high tho. My temps would always start to tank by 10 DPO when AF was on her way.

Other weird thing is my engagement ring got really tight I have to wiggle it off with some force. The only other time I had this was when I was preggers last time.

Thanks Want. Mine vary from cycle to cycle when they tank. I have had a couple that were high and then just plummeted the day af showed up. Did a cvs earlier and decided they always have that faint line. The dollar tree was bfn. So not holding out for much hope lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member