Thoughts??

Marz209

Reaction score
Hubby and I started TTC in the beginning on December. Two weeks ago I started feeling incredibly exhausted, sore boobs, and horribly nauseous. I would wake up in the middle of night because of how nauseous I was! I took a test before Christmas and it was negative. On Christmas Day I started vomiting and felt sick and exhausted all day. A week before AF was due I started spotting but only when I wipe. This happened for 2 days. The third day I needed a panty liner but bleeding was still very light. Yesterday and today I'm back to only spotting when I wipe, no panty liner needed. Is it possible that I'm pregnant or is this supposed to be a period? I was supposed to start my period on Jan 1 but am not sure what to think. Any thoughts or has anyone experienced the same symptoms?

Could be pregnant or anything really. I would take another test in the morning

Were you on any sort of birth control before you started TTC? If so, when did you stop? I had all sorts of similar symptoms the first month I was off birth control, could be your body just regulating.

If you werent' on birth control, and even if you were, it might also be implantation bleeding. I'd keep testing as well, some women don't get positive pregnancy tests until far after their missed period.

I've been off BC since July. I'm going to test in the morning and see how it goes! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->