Thoughts?

Alea

Mum to Maisie and Lottie
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage recently and I would've been due in May had the pregnancy continued. We are hoping to add another to our family soon and we have a daughter, Maisie Grace, who was born earlier this year.

What are your thoughts on using 'May' as a middle name for a girl? We have a name picked out but it's a secret though I'll say it begins with L and May would sound just lovely with the name and of course it's a relatively common middle name too.

OH suggested it and I'm on the fence. Should we have another daughter and she asks about the meaning of her name I would be unsure of how to explain how her name came to be but OH thinks it would be a touching tribue to the baby we never got to meet who as I said, would've been due in May.

May is a beautiful middle name, I think that's a really nice idea.

We're calling our second baby Poppy-May.. Poppy because DH is in the army, so it has a lot of relevance to him. May because that's the month my first daughter was born. :) It's so lovely when names have a meaning.

P.s, I'm so sorry for your recent loss. :hugs:

I think its a lovely idea :) And you could tell your daughter its her angel sisters name, if she asks? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->