thoughts?

cosmotbear

Expecting number 2 :-)
Reaction score
looking in the mirror today I could swear bump has dropped. It looks a bit lower and belly button is being pulled downwards and looks very strange. I thought it had already dropped to be honest, it's been low and babys head was starting to engage last week. Is it possible/ normal that it's dropped more or am I just seeing things?!

I have no idea what 'dropping' looks like :shock: but if it looks nice and low im sure thats it!

I think mine has dropped more too, ( but that's hardly surprising considering the sheer size/weight of bumpy! lol) and it's funny you should say that about the belly button, cos mine looks alot lower, really out of place if you know what I mean. It's proper freaking me out, as I'm worried it'll stay low once bubs is born!? Please please please let this be an indication that we won't have to wait too much longer for our bubs to arrive.
xx

You'll have to take a pic so we can see! x

I have dropped really low too, my belly button is almost pointing to the floor, i keep thinking that from the side it looks like my bump might fold over!
Saw my mw on thurs and she said his head is engaged so maybe once babies are engaged you reach the 'lowest' bump point?? Possibly yours has got lower as your baby has engaged further?
I dont think mine could get much lower without obstructuing birth!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->