Thread of good cheer

bunnyg82

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I hope you don't mind me starting this, but here's to start afresh with all of the things that we are enjoying about being pregnant :) (thanks to BrookieG for the great idea)

So girlies (and any dad's to be too of course) tell us, what do you love about being pregnant? :happydance:

Might sound a little silly, but i love the fact that my baby is with me all the time. The thought of babes kicking, squirming and growing day by day puts a huge smile on my face.

awww that's lovely :cloud9:

Well I love that my hubby is already so involved, he's been talking to little beanie even though he knows beanie can't hear anything yet!! :D xx

I love the fact that my morning sickness has got up and left me for Christmas!!! Oh, and just having a precious little bean inside me - can't wait to feel him/her kick!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love the closeness between me and hubby,knowing we have made and are growing our first litttle tidge and starting a family is amazing. I am so full of love for him!

Also love the sleep i get, i am always tired and get to snuggle in bed early and be all toasty warm is lush xx

Like someone else said already, I love having our baby with me and knowing that I'm protecting it until it's ready to face the world...and I also love the closeness in our family that this little baby seems to be bringing. Everyone is getting along and really enjoying each other more!

Oooooh, this is fun!

I love having a teeny-tiny pal that is always with me... when I'm having fun, or when I'm clinging to the loo throwing up... it feels comforting to know that there's this little bubz chilling out in my belly.

I love my changing body.. DH particularly loves the ever-growing "ladies" :rofl:

I love that it's still early on in my pregnancy and that when I walk around, no one else knows unless I tell them. It's the best secret ever.

I love that in 7.5 months, I am going to have a little guy or girl that is half me and half DH... a baby of love.

I love that I'm going to get to buy adorable baby clothes!

Maternity clothes... I can't wait to buy them! I am ready to rock my shape!

I love that DH has taken to keeping his arm or hand across my belly when we're near... it's too cute. He always used to sleep in a little ball, and now he cuddles up next to me and drapes his arm around my belly. :)

I love that my puppy seems to have figured out that somethings up! She often comes up and lays her head on my tummy and stares up at me.

I could go on and on and on....

I may complain like heck about the terrible (throwing up about 20 times a day for the past week) morning sickness, but it will fade and its beyond worth it!

I love thinking that me and oh have made this little miracle and it will look like one or both of us! So weird - but in an amazing way!!!! X

hear, hear Beadette!

I keep looking at pics of my DH when he was a little guy. What a cutie. I am convinced we're going to have a little boy who looks just like him.
DH says he can't wait to see the little guy/girl's personality, as he and I are so different.

What an adventure this is!

I love the idea of having LO inside me and I love how DH is being so kind and helping me out so much. Always worried about me, so nice. And I can't wait to tell the family and share the happiness!!!

I love my growing belly and how my OH always talks to it, saying stuff to it like me and mommy love you!

FABULOUS THREAD!!! haha! thanks hun, I'm loving the fact that ive been given a 2nd chance to be a mummy, loving my tummy getting rounder every day!!! loving how adorable my hubby is, will not stop touching my bump!! loving that i felt my first flutter, loving that in 6.5 months ill meet my beautiful little one, loving how happy and proud all our families are, cant wait for poopy nappies, baby sick lol the lot! cant wait to proudly push my pram around loads! lol OH! and cant wait till tuesday n its a non-uniform day at work so i cant wear my "mum to be" top so people will stop looking at me as if im putting on xmas weight lol xx

I love this little secret I have inside me, it makes me feel stronger and a bit "us against the world".

I love the quiet excitement in my dads voice when we're making plans.

I love window shopping for maternity clothes... can't wait to get a bump and dress it up!!!

I love knowing that my body is doing it's thing, growing my bubba and every day we're a little bit closer to meeting each other.

I love my little bean already and I am so proud that my body is keeping him/her alive

I LOVE my new maternity jeans :haha: I don't even need them yet but as I needed new jeans I thought there was no point in buying normal ones and my god these ones are soooo comfy!!

I love my hubby more and more every day for helping me make our precious little beanie xx

:cloud9:

i love that my body can get pregnant....and I love the fact that no matter what i'll get through anything mother nature throws my way! Sorry it's a bit different to everyone else's but my situation is very different..... by the way i'm 5 weeks pregnant just not brave enough to chance my siggy and status.....yet xxx

I love feeling that I will be someone's mom and that I will have a mini me or mini him to take care of.

I love that my boyfriend truly surprised me and has been overly excited about our little bean.

Yes, even the morning sickness I adore.

I love that people I didn't expect to be excited are over joyed about our little bean.

Yes I talk to the little bean and tell him/her to hang on as we would love to meet him/her in August.

When people told me you would feel no greater joy, I know know for myself exactly what they mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->