thread/posting question

K

KA92

i have just made a thread and went to re post and thank the replies i got from it but everytime i do it comes up with Ka92 you do not have permission etc...

although then if i go back i can thank one person before it comes up with this again...so now i have to keep going back to the same thread instead of the thread just showing up after iv posted/clicked thanks. Anyone know why this is so? :confused:

hope that makes sense :dohh:

When was the last time you cleared your cache?

https://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050

going to sound stupid but whats a cache?

i deleted history etc earlier today as laptop was running a little slow :shurg:

its jsut the one thread it seems, in GS, that it happens too?

EDIT:JUST IGNORE ME THE CLEARING CACHE THING ON GOOGLE WORKED :dohh:

cache is information store on your computer that is collected to help speed up page load times. Unfortunately if you don't clear it every now and then your browser tries to apply old files to new pages. If you want to speed up your computer (and fix the problem you mentioned) follow the steps in the link above :)

very confused now i cleared it as via link it seemed to work

however i just went to thank you and the permission thingy came up again?

i have had to reboot my laptop back to its factory settings recently so perhaps theres a problem with my computer? :cry:

I have the same problem, but only when browsing from my phone!! I actually have a few new problems with phone browsing since the server upgrade, but it just encourages me to stop being lazy and to actually come on my laptop :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->