Threatened Miscarriage

poebuffalo

Reaction score
When I went in I had a slight light brown discharge. That's when the doc checked me out. Told me my cervix was closed, the blood was very light, but the sack didn't look amazing, but the heart beat was strong.

Almost as soon as I got home the blood went from old looking to very bright red with lots of tissue - like a full on period.

He's closed all weekend and I've been to the E.R. twice because of this kid. I am using a pad and it's not very heavy until I am walking around and active, so I've been trying to stay laid up.

Anyone have any idea what this could be and why it's gotten worse? I'm supposed to see the doc Tuesday but should I change it to Monday?

When I went in I had a slight light brown discharge. That's when the doc checked me out. Told me my cervix was closed, the blood was very light, but the sack didn't look amazing, but the heart beat was strong.

Almost as soon as I got home the blood went from old looking to very bright red with lots of tissue - like a full on period.

He's closed all weekend and I've been to the E.R. twice because of this kid. I am using a pad and it's not very heavy until I am walking around and active, so I've been trying to stay laid up.

Anyone have any idea what this could be and why it's gotten worse? I'm supposed to see the doc Tuesday but should I change it to Monday?

I would definitely go in ASAP, since you said your spotting/bleeding has gotten worse.

Go straight back to the hospital. I really hope LO is ok x

iv had bleeding like a period for nearly a week now started monday and had a scan on thursday baby ws fine with a hb. iv had clots too. go to hospital and see if they will scan you to mke sure everything is ok.

im just taking it one day at a time because im still bleeding!!

im just saying all is not lost yet! xxxxx

Get yourself back to the hospital and in the meantime take it easy and don't move around too much. Hope you're ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->