Thrilled to bits!

OurJourney

Mum to 2 kiddies, TTC
Reaction score
A :bfp:

:dance:

Found out yesterday morning, did another test this morning (well you have to make sure don't you!). OH doesn't know, he's away, back Tuesday, don't want to tell him over the phone. He's going to be here: :cloud9: As am i!!!

My 'story' is in the journals section '10 years later' i think i called it!.... Baby's due date will be 10 years one month after the birth of my first baby, my rather lovely son (followed by a daughter 2.7 years later) - they're both aware my OH and i had decided to try for a baby, daughter quite happy about it, son would like to order a brother, please!! ;)

If i can offer some hope to other depo shot 'recoverers': my last shot was January this year, due another shot in April and decided against it (had had 3 shots in total). AF returned August 26th. Ovulation had happened a couple of weeks before that, and i really went through a lot of pain with it - it was like my body making up for many months of being asleep! So, normal cycle returned, and lo and behold, there we are, a :bfp:

Crossing everything now for the next 8 weeks.

Do join me in a celebration and those of you waiting for that little red line to appear, lots of this: :dust: Much much luck and love.

love and light x

congratulations chick! You must be over the moon... wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxxx

Many thanks!

I'm absolutely flippin' chuffed and amazed to be honest!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back