Thriphasic chart?

Leti

Reaction score
Does anyone knows the probability of a thriphasic chart ending up in pregnancy?

From what I've read (which isn't much as only heard about triphasic charts couple of days ago), it's a high probability of a successful cycle. Fingers crossed those temps stay up there and you get your bfp xx

You're more likely to have a triphasic chart on a pregnant cycle than a non-pregnant one, but the difference isn't huge. FF carried out a survey of charts on their website and found that 12% of pregnant charts showed triphasic patterns versus 4% of non-pregnant charts. So it was more likely, but not a sure sign.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

Your temps are looking really good :) as long as they stay above the cover line it's a great sign! On the day that I got my BFP with my daughter my temp actually went down (but was still above the cover line).

Good luck! I hope this is your cycle.

Thank you both :)
nice article squirrel, just what I was looking for.

Here's my chart from my now one year old, I've never had another like it in a year of charting mine was triphasic and I've never seen that again despite two CP's this year xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-26-14-33-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-26-14-33-20.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for sharing Oasis, that is an awesome chart!!!

I lost hope after having two drops in a row though.

Thanks hunni if only I could see that again! I prob won't though if you look on ff chart gallery its more common to have charts like yours than triphasic so DW! Xx

Oh and I implanted at 3/4 dpo and got a faint line on a wondfo at 5 dpo stronger line at 7dpo so def not the norm lol xx

Don't lose hope Leti. My temp dropped the day I got my BFP with my daughter. I was sure I was out!

This was my chart:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for sharing squirrel I feel out every month when my temp drops x

Thank you squirrel.
Will see what happens tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics