Throbbing

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Ladies can anyone help i have really throbbing boobs and i have had since yesterday really bad crampy pains too and today with lots of cm too any ideas??? Or is it the witch on her way?

Sounds promising, i had lots of cm which made me think AF had arrived. and have also been having cramps/af type pains

Good luck hun x

Sounds promising hun. Did you see your GP after your bleed at 5 weeks I think it was? Your cycle 'could' be out.

I hope you don't mind me saying this & half of me thinks I shouldn't but with talking to you on MSN & here & seeing how much your head can turn (been there myself) would it be a good idea to back off from monitoring where you are in cycle etc.? YOu must be driving yoruself mad hun < I do mean this in the best possible way! :hugs:

Hey its ok i dont mind at all when i went to see him all he told me was to treat as a normal period and that was that nothing else that was it and id agree i think i am going slightly nuts let alone driving everyone else round the bend with it all :dohh: tbh i have never been a good one with my cycles etc and testing so on and so forth so at the moment im being open minded or trying to be anyway but sometimes easier said than done argghhhh i wish i knew which way to go and what the right thing is to do sorry for boring you all with going on i know you all have better things do be doing with. advice is much apperciated though as always :hugs:

Yer guess hes right.

Your not sending me round teh bend & I doubt anyone else ... Not boring us either lol Its what we're about I was honestly just worried for you I know what its like to send yourself round the bend & I just get that feeling thats all :hugs: Backing off taking it as it comes is hard so no need to kick yoruself ... your right easy said than done so keep your chin up the best you can.

x

Il try to but to be honest the more i think the more maybe its not such a good idea to be ttc anymore if it was meant to be then it would be that way and id rather just get on with things and not be worrying myself silly each month as i do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->