Thrush again!

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
I am so glad my mw decided to do a swab to check if i had internal thrush after i had the external thrush.
im glad i mentioned it to her or id of gone on and not even known about it.

thrush is horrid hun i had both and OH has thrush now but he was just getting over it until last night we had sex and now i feel sore and hes sore again:dohh:

same with me hun i just cant wait for the end to be near and it will all fade away :) dont get me wrong i love being pregnant and feeling baba move and grow inside me but all the down sides to it is completely shit :(

Yeah, i had abit of thrush with my first .
But this time its like infection after infection. problem after problem.

I know how you feel. Just treated thrush for what feels like the millionth time this pregnancy lol. It's so horrible!

I get really strange discharge when I get it too, not the normal "cottage cheese" type... more green and clumpy which, needless to say, make me feel extremely attractive! Hence going to have a swab taken tomorrow lol

The main cause of this in pregnancy for me is white bread, if I have as little as 2 slices of bread in a day then the next day it flares up again, its because of the super yeast they use in the bread these days. Iscanyone else here a bread eater? trying cutting it out for a few days then have a sandwich and see if it flares up the next day, if it does youve found your trigger.

i didnt know i had it.
i only had the symptoms with the external thrush weeks ago.
but mw said she wanted to check for internal because sometimes you dont get any noticeable symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->