Thrush cures

maz

TTC #1 since Oct 2004
Reaction score
Hi guys

Well as the title suggests - I have thrush. I've had a throat infection and have taken antibiotics for a week, and thankfully I finished them on Friday. I'm really glad my throat is pretty much back to normal, but am soooo pissed off at the fact I now have thrush. I've used canesten pessary and cream but it still hasn't completely cleared up, and I was wondering if you guys had any other suggestions. I think someone told me that a salty bath is good for clearing it up, and to drink actimel to help get my bacteria levels back to normal. Has anyone else heard that this helps?

I need to get rid of this asap, as I'm having egg collection for IVF in 8 days time, and really don't want to have this worry on my mind as well as the normal IVF worries ...

Your help will be greatly appreciated ...

:hug:

Grab yourself some of those good bacteria tablets- Inner Health Plus if you have it. Otherwise they will be in the fridge section of your pharmacy. Also, try to get as much fresh air on it as you can.
Good luck with your IVF!

Haha sarah - are you saying I should streak down the street with my flange out for all to see??? :rofl:

Cranberry juice is supposed to be good for thrush.

Cranberry juice is supposed to be good for thrush.

Oooh - I didn't know that - I knew it was good for cystitus but didn't know it was dual purpose ... Happy days - I quite like cranberry juice - especially the ocean spray light one ...

My mum just told me natural yogurt is also good for thrush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->