Thrush!!

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Omg im so uncomfortable its so itchy and its burning i could cry:cry: , i got pessaries and cream for it today and the pessarie is starting to come away now and it seems to be making it more itchy, i could happily rive my hoo-hah off its that irritating :blush:

Omg im so uncomfortable its so itchy and its burning i could cry:cry: , i got pessaries and cream for it today and the pessarie is starting to come away now and it seems to be making it more itchy, i could happily rive my hoo-hah off its that irritating :blush:

I've been wondering if I have the same thing. I've been so itchy externally but not internally. What in the world?
Wondering if I should call the doctor after Christmas...I've been using my son's Desitin...:blush:

I haven't done anything different and really haven't BD as doc said not to because of spotting. I guess its hormone related?

It could be hormone related i think mine is, i noticed a difference in my discharge before having sex after a while of not doing it but didnt really think anything of it i wish i never bd now as it probably wouldnt be this bad if we didnt, i'd definatly go to the doctors after xmas its better to catch it early, i'm really uncomfortable x

its common to happen during pregnancy as ur ph is all over the place..

try adding probiotic to ur daily routine or eat natural yogurt everyday...either or is fine.

also use pessary and cream at night so it stays in....also cold cloths really help with itchy red swelling during the day..pat dont wipe...

feel better

its common to be allergic to canestan cream i use dakadort cream from the docs

could be why your feeling worse? :shrug:

I always find the cream makes me so itchy it is basically painful but the pessaries do the trick for me normally, it starts feeling better the day after using it normally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->