Thrush

littlelegs91

Reaction score
Anyone used this while pregnant I think I have a case of thrush it says to speak to your doctor but trying to get someone to talk to is a nightmare I am currently 10 weeks. It says on the instructions to just not use the applicator.
Thank you

I wish I had advice for you - I get thrust during pregnancy and I take a pill form of medicine called diflucan or something like that. I have no idea on the medicine you posted.

Thanks hun I didn’t think u could take a pill for it whiles pregnant x

I’m not sure. I have a yeast infection right now and I just found out I’m pregnant. I had one with our daughter and my dr said I could use Monistat but vaginas are self flushing and they usually take care of themselves. I just got a cream to put on the exterior for the itching and it did seem to go away.

I had really bad thrush in my first trimester and my doctor said the creams are fine and the pessearys are fine if inserted with fingers as opposed to the applicators but that it wasn’t recommended to take the oral treatments

I don't know about that medication, but I usually treat yeast infections by rinsing with apple cider vinegar diluted in water. It's always worked for me in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->