Thrush....

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by misslissa, Jan 31, 2011.

1. misslissa

misslissa TTC our first!

Can thrust be a preggy symptom, some things I've read say yes others say no?

2. so_anxious

so_anxious Mother of DD, Pregnant #2

That's a great question? I'm not sure. I had it 2 cycles ago and even gave it to my hubby. He had to take some meds and I did too. I didn't end up preggers though.

Good Luck!

3. Hopin&Prayin

Its possible I've heard yes, because the changes going on in your body, all the hormones etc. I'm no dr. but I hear alot of ladies getting it in early pregnancy...

4. Lumboo

Lumboo A proud Mummy

Just to let you know I have not had thrush since I was 23. This month (well, late Jan) I got it from about DPO10 - I even posted on here to ask if I should use medication for it.
    Anyway, I had thought that with thrush, my cm was dry so I couldn't have been pregnant as CM is excess in early pregnancy. Then was told that an increase in Progesterone can cause thrush.

To cut a long story short - I am pregnant! so thrush was a pregnancy symptom for me!

Just so you know, GP said pessary and cream is fine in pregnancy, but I also used natural yoghurt and Coal Tar soap to sooth my sore bits.

Good luck Xxx

5. misslissa

misslissa TTC our first!

Well I defo have thrush so lets just hope its for a nice reason!

6. SliceofPie

SliceofPie Well-Known Member

I got thrush at 3 dpo and so we will see if I get a BFP!

7. Oliviasmummy

Oliviasmummy Well-Known Member

I got thrush last cycle, i also passed it onto my other half, It's cleared up now but i wasnt pregnant. Dont suppose that helps as i'm giving you a mixed answer along with other posts. hopefully it'll be a good sign for you good luck x