Thrush

stella123

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm currently 7dpo (I think) and I think I've got thrush again.
I've only ever had it before when taking antibiotics - this seems completely out of the blue.

I've just been to pharmacist (thank god for Sunday opening!) and taken Canesten Oral Pill and applied the cream. Itching seems to have subsided.

However, I've just read the leaflet and it says not to take it when you are trying for a baby.
Now, technically we're not trying, but not preventing either. I've heard thrush can be an early sign of pregnancy, and I'm now worried that I shouldn't have taken Canesten just in case.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thank you!

Hiya - sorry I can't answer your question but just wanted to say I feel like I might be getting thrush too today, and I'm 6 - 7 dpo too! Like you never had it unless on antibiotics and my first thought was 'well this is weird!'

Maybe you could try applying natural yoghurt to relieve the symptoms instead of taking more medication, although if it's the canesten you only take once not a lot you can do now. Good luck :)

thrush can happen in pregnancy due to increase in hormones and moistures etc... xxxx

i used the cream through my pregnancies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"