• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

It doesn't sit right with me either, poor girl :( I hope she is found safe and well xx

Something just doesn't seem quite right about it all...I really hope she is found safe and sound.

It doesn't sit right with me either. The grandad was apparently the last person to see her but its all quite conflicting. I hope she is found soon and well.

I hope they find her soon. I also agree something doesn't sit right with me. I have just seen that sniffer dogs have just been to her grandmothers house. I also find it rather interesting that the 'grandfather' was the last person to see her leave the house, but members of his family are saying he took her to the train station. In comparison a 14 year old girl went missing from my local area on Monday, the press coverage locally was huge, but natoinally hardly anything was mentioned until yesterday when tragically they found her body in some woodland, it would seem she took her own life :cry:.

This is so sad. :cry:

What do you think of the stuff going around about the lack of coverage on Tia going missing?

People are saying that because she's from a 'broken family' from a rough area such as New Addington, that the papers aren't giving her story much publcity.

If thats true, then its a pretty sad state of affairs.

Tia went missing Friday and i've only just heard about this and i do read/listen to the news as much as i can.

What do you think of the stuff going around about the lack of coverage on Tia going missing?

People are saying that because she's from a 'broken family' from a rough area such as New Addington, that the papers aren't giving her story much publcity.

Tia went missing Friday and i've only just heard about this and i do read/listen to the news as much as i can.

She has been everywhere, allover my facebook and on the news website i go on. I was surprised the coverage was so wide spread as she was oldish and hadnt been missing long (i mean usually 12 year olds have just ran away iykwim)

I hope she is found safe and well soon

I think the coverage of Tia has been quite big. As I said in my previous post a 14yo girl went missing by me on Monday but the national press didn't seem to be interested at all - until they sadly found her body. I think it is so sad when children/teenagers go missing but sadly this happens quite often and doesn't get reported.

I think the coverage of Tia has been quite big. As I said in my previous post a 14yo girl went missing by me on Monday but the national press didn't seem to be interested at all - until they sadly found her body. I think it is so sad when children/teenagers go missing but sadly this happens quite often and doesn't get reported.

I saw that on the DM site so sad :nope:

Something's not right with me either! Especially when I seen all the press pictures and it was her uncle and his two mates, I just thought where's the Mum, Dad, Nan, Grandad etc, obviously they might not be up to it but I just her uncles two mates was a bit odd!

Huge coverage here but maybe because I'm in London and it happened in south London? I've read she was last seen on cctv on Thursday.....very strange that there are NO cctv images of her shopping on Friday

I don't understand either why they were letting a 12 year old go 5 miles away shopping on her own, or maybe that's just me?! :wacko:

We've got a lot of coverage of her too, im in essex just outside london, Hope she is found safe something definitely isnt right im a little suspicous of a certain family member just don't seem right.

I don't understand either why they were letting a 12 year old go 5 miles away shopping on her own, or maybe that's just me?! :wacko:

I often see kids this age and younger getting the bus/train/tube to school by themselves. Id assume she was meeting friends tho? Would be nice to know if she turned up or not.

There pointing the finger at her grans boyfriend, Steven Hazell i think, according to the DM anyway.

Ex-drug dealer or something, but who knows?

There pointing the finger at her grans boyfriend, Steven Hazell i think, according to the DM anyway.

Ex-drug dealer or something, but who knows?
He also had been convicted of possessing a machete in 2010 and went to prison for it.

The nans boyf is well younger, not a prob but he was well weird and dodgy when they interviewed him, dont know but he seemed aggressive. First of all they said that he was in the house with a young girl when Tia left?

The coverage has been huge and on sky news at least every hour but me and OH have sky news on most of the day in the kitchen when we are at home.

The ones that seem to get loads of coverage never seem to end well :(

scary :(

according to twitter they've just taken Grandmas boyfriend away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho