• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

:nope: that doesn't sound so good.

ETA: Just seen on DM website that they have taken two bags of forensics from the house. Apparently Tia's mum has gone away - nobody knows where because she needed to get away from it all WTF!!

All doesn't sound good :( can't believe the Mum!!!

The step-grandad, who it seems also dated Tia's mum previously, is talking about Tia in the past-tense:

'I loved her to bits, she was like my own daughter', he said

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ssing-schoolgirl-come-home.html#ixzz239LiTuGs

The step-grandad, who it seems also dated Tia's mum previously, is talking about Tia in the past-tense:

'I loved her to bits, she was like my own daughter', he said

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ssing-schoolgirl-come-home.html#ixzz239LiTuGs

Funny you should say that, I said the same to DH last night! I'm still in shock that her mum has gone away. It all doesn't add up. :nope:

Loved and Was? Wtf? That seems mighty suspicious....shes not dead (that we know...) so why the past tense...Dont like that at all.

I think there's probably lots going on behind the scenes today as a planned press conference/ media briefing has been postponed.

Loved and Was? Wtf? That seems mighty suspicious....shes not dead (that we know...) so why the past tense...Dont like that at all.

Inerestingly we were watching a doc on Holly and Jessica, and they had a man from the press on it. He said when he spoke to Maxine Carr she kept using the past tense and before the interview was broadcast the showed it to the police. I'm guessing the police/press would have picked up on him doing the same.

Inerestingly we were watching a doc on Holly and Jessica, and they had a man from the press on it. He said when he spoke to Maxine Carr she kept using the past tense and before the interview was broadcast the showed it to the police. I'm guessing the police/press would have picked up on him doing the same.

The clip of this was shown on an ITV documentry a few weeks ago, and I said to my DH she already knew by this stage because she was using past tense. Past tense is also something the McCann's started using at about day one or two with Maddie.

The clip of this was shown on an ITV documentry a few weeks ago, and I said to my DH she already knew by this stage because she was using past tense. Past tense is also something the McCann's started using at about day one or two with Maddie.

:thumbup: I agree on on both points.

I do actually remember hearing about that, didn't she blame it on a slip of the tongue? Look how that ended up...

:thumbup: I agree on on both points.

Agree with you both- but just to play devils advocate- Carr was only found guilty of giving a false alibi, it's still legally assumed that she did not know of the crimes, and the McCanns have also yet to be found legally guilty of any crimes.

Have they brought in the dogs at all? Sadly I don't see a positive for this situation but I am really hoping she is found safe and well.

OMG these are my parent neigbours...and they just found her body....So sad and so scary that it so close to home.

thoughts out to the family.

may she RIP and let the angels look her. xx

They found a body in the grnadmothers house, apparently a dog was taken in and alerted, hence how they found a body. How come police didn't search it before. Omg I am so shocked and feel sick. Poor Tia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->