Tia Sharpe

:hugs: Tasha. Thanks for sharing the information x
I really hope it wasn't sexually related :(

Thanks girls. It is okay, I just thought it might help others to understand a little.

I dont think it was necesarily sexual, it could be that she was hidden in the loft alive in a bid to get money and then she started screaming or making noise so to shut her up he ended up smothering her. It could just be acting out of anger for what ever reason.

I hope it wasnt sexual. The whole thing is just so sad. I watched the video clip of the mum from the news and she looked absolutely overcome with grief. I cried.

I hope they get to the bottom of it soon. I also hope that she didn't suffer. Whatever has happened I hope the person gets the sufficient consequences for their actions, but I just hope that she did't suffer.

Just horrific really.

Thanks Tasha x

Why hasn't she been formally identified yet? it just seems a bit odd that this keeps being mentioned x

It's so sad:( I saw that when her mother went to lay flowers and she could barely stand up, it looked like people were holding her up. Feel so sorry for them:(

Why hasn't she been formally identified yet? it just seems a bit odd that this keeps being mentioned x

I know a few people that had to wait until after the post-mortem to identify their baby's :(

I dont know if it been mentioned but the next door neighbour has also been arrested for helping the accused and pervting the course of justice.

The Police have also released a statement saying that some serious errors occured in the search for Tia, as the house was searched twice (with police dogs) and she was not found...so the question is was she moved,..or did the police really fuck up?

the memorial left for her is beautiful and soo moving to see the community has come together to grieve this little girl.

Apparently the reason she hasn't been formally identified yet is because she may be in a state of unrecognizable due to decomposion and being in sweltering roof space, it was mentioned about using her dental records to identify her...... poor girl.

:hugs: Tasha x

Now saying the bruises were on her lower body. :(

Its awful that there trying to determine whether she was alive up there.

:cry:

This whole thing just keeps making me feel sicker and sicker :( poor girl. I hope they get to the bottom of what happened.

Massive :hugs: to Tasha and thanks for sharing info hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A pathologist found no obvious major injuries to her body, leading to the theory that she was smothered or strangled.

An initial examination uncovered bruising on her lower body but forensic experts have been hampered by the badly decomposed state of the corpse when it was finally recovered from the sweltering roof space last Friday.

Although Tia had clearly been dead for some time, officers have not been able to rule out that the schoolgirl was alive when colleagues first visited the council house in New Addington, near Croydon, South London, after she vanished a week earlier.

Copied from DailyMail. :(

Her parents must feel so let down, how can they even say that she may of been alive when officers were there the first time.

OMG..that is just the worst thought isnt it? Imagine she was alive up there wrapped in a sheet and in a bag :( Not only that, she could have been saved. Oh how awful. This just gets worse.

A pathologist found no obvious major injuries to her body, leading to the theory that she was smothered or strangled.

An initial examination uncovered bruising on her lower body but forensic experts have been hampered by the badly decomposed state of the corpse when it was finally recovered from the sweltering roof space last Friday.

Although Tia had clearly been dead for some time, officers have not been able to rule out that the schoolgirl was alive when colleagues first visited the council house in New Addington, near Croydon, South London, after she vanished a week earlier.

Copied from DailyMail. :(

but surely if she was strangled she would have injuries around her neck? I can understand if she was smothered there would be no apparent injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->