Tia Sharpe

Oh dear...I hope she is safe and well somewhere..I really do.

Have they arrested the person or is he just helping with the inquiries?

:( Had a feeling something wasnt right too.

So sad :( something doesn't sit right with me either. I just hope she's found safe and well soon.

I'm about 25mins away and My friend lives in the same estate as Tia's Grandmother (where she was apparently last seen) and she has had her house and shed searched - the police really are doing loads to help find her.....

However, right from the word go I had an uneasy feeling about the whole thing.... The "step-grandad" (the grandma's boyfriend) has changed his statement and the family are also saying something different. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge, but there's something in my head saying "look closer to home" ?? Whatever is going on, I hope Tia is found safe and well :(

I live in Croydon, about 5 minutes drive from where Tia was meant to be going shopping. There has been a lot of coverage and local people out searching woods etc as well as police. I can't help but think its closer to home as someone else said. My mum and I were talking about it yesterday and I told her I had a bad feeling about the step grandad

I know this family. I know her uncle.

Hope she is found

Hopes she is found safe but I can't help but have niggles it was something so much closer to home :(

I really hope she's found safe and sound but something doesn't sit right with me aswell. The ''Grandad'' seems a bit... odd?

Just seen that Tia's grandmother didn't spend Thursday night at home as first thought, apparently she hadn't seen her for 24hrs. She was working and returned home after Tia dissapeared. I don't know if it's the way that it's being reported, but stories really don't seem to add up :nope:. I really hope they find her soon.

really really odd. Not saying the step grandfather is guilty but he knows something he is not telling!

really really odd. Not saying the step grandfather is guilty but he knows something he is not telling!

I agree. Something else I find a little odd, is her grandmother has said in the press that there were workman on the estate and lots of people around, and they say they didn't see her, but the grandmother seems to be making a big thing that nobody saw her leave the estate which in my eye's is probably the wrong thing to be focusing on IYKWIM?

Its a strange one.
I've been waiting for the Grandad to be questioned, that was inevitable.
Usually you have a sense on what might of happened or whose guilty but this time i have no idea.

Poor girl.
I hope shes found safe
x

Police have sealed off an area around the grandmother's house amid signs of a development in the case. The grandmother left the house with police, and the woods near by are being searched by police :(

:( wonder if theyve found traces of blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->