Tia Sharpe

they wont be under murder charges if they got granted bail.

Yeah, she was released on bail. Unsure what the charges are or if they still just have her as a person of interest.

Do you think they will tell what the post mortum results are or do you think they will keep it under wraps to avoid public outrage?

no, i imagine itll be public. jessica & hollys was wasnt it?

Does anyone have any motives in mind?

Now things have really unfolded, I cant think of one, not at all.

I have just seen this on the DM online (so probably wrong!) (sorry don't know how to post link so I have copied and pasted)
Officers had previously conducted a full search of the house and a second sweep using dogs trained to detect dead bodies. Colleagues suspect the body was behind a door connecting the loft to that of an adjacent property.
Sources claimed a team who spent two hours searching the property last Sunday did not check the neighbouring loft space because they needed a search warrant.
A further search of Sharp’s house began on Friday morning when a junior officer insisted a sniffer dog was ‘indicating’ towards a bedroom ceiling. The officers themselves could also smell decomposition.
Initially a senior officer co-ordinating the search said the loft had already been checked but was persuaded to change his mind.
Colleagues lifted the loft hatch and saw a large ‘container’, possibly a rigid suitcase, containing Tia’s body with her arms and legs sprawled outside.

She could have.

Secretly took drugs that where in the house and they found her dead panicked etc.

Willingly shared drugs with Hazell and died from an overdose again they panicked.

Unwittingly ingested drugs from the house and again died of an overdose.

These scenarios whilst obviously devastating are not the same as cold blood murder.

But then he's been charged with murder, so could these fall under that? Im not so sure.

''Tia Sharp was 'smothered' and her body found wrapped in a black bed-sheet and a bin liner''

:cry:

wonder why hed want her dead. very odd.

I really don't understand it, it really makes no sense why anyone would do that :nope:

Unless he did something to her or tried it on and she was gonna tell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->