Tiara advice

starlight1

Reaction score
How much are you spending on you head wear and what are you having I'm defo having tiara but haven't decided on vail. Well anyway I found my perfect tiara but it's £255 I don't nw if I can justify spending that much I can afford it but it's a lot for something I will wear once. Here's the link what do you think?
https://www.ivoryandcotiaras.co.uk/product.php?productid=17533&cat=250&page=1

Have you tried looking at wedding fares to see if you could find it cheaper? They normally give you some kind of discount if you find a shop there that sells it? I did exactly that and my veil would have been £170 (it's quite long) and my tiara would have been £70 although it is quite simple compared to the one you like (which is beautiful btw) and I even got my DD1 a tiara & only paid £125 :) xx

I had a handmade freshwater pearl and Swarovski crystal double row headband made. I fell in love with one that cost £90 but a replica made for £45 and it is gorgeous. I also had a cathedral veil which cost under £30 you would never have guessed as they were both gorgeous and good quality.

I didn't have a tiara but fell in love with a Jenny Packham headband. It was over £300 to buy and I did almost buy it but then luckily stumbled across a website that hired them out for £70 so I did that instead. It was posted to me a few days before the wedding and I returned it a few days after.

X

If you love it and can afford it then I would go for it! I'm only sensible when I have to be! You could probably sell it again afterwards if you wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->