Tick Tock...Tick Tock

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Times getting closer.....I seem to be getting more nervous!

We decided to tell our mums that it was wed's as if any of them tried to contact us they'd prob panic when they couldn't get hold of us!

I've had mixed reports from people about being induced...some say they found it better and other say they hated it & it hurt more?

I've not really told anyone (apart from my OH) that I'm a bit scared or nervous as I don't want to worry people! I was ment to be doing all my bits of cleaning today so that tomorrow I can chill and spend "my last day" as just me relaxing but I can't concentrate....its just like my legs don't want to let me move?

I bet I wont sleep tomorrow night and when I get nervous or worried I end up with a dodgy tummy which is the last thing I want if I'm going to be pushing! Grrrr :cry:

Owww, I just can't decide how I feel!?

Try not to worry being induced is what your experience will be and you have nothing to compare it too so for you I would say if in your shoes this is how it is BIG :hugs: I can imagine that first time so close is scarey my heart is starting to jump already lol!

Think of the end ... don't panic or get upset (ok try) and I wish you all the best. Can't wait to see pics :D

best of luck baby boo, thinking of you

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"