Ticker?too scared!

K

KA92

Stupid post but I know I should have a ticker,to count down the says til lo born,but I'm so scared it's
gona go all wrong :cry:
do you think I should have one anyway?just if I mc again then itl destroy me cos il know exactly how much he/she developed.
Thanks for Reading :(

Aww big hug to you hun first off.:hugs: That one is going to be up to you, Im in two minds about it too for when I get pregnant next, on one hand I would want to totally believe its going to be fine and put that ticker up and watch all the mile stones, but on the other hand I dont want to put one up until I know for certain, so I know what you mean.:hugs: Im sorry Im no help at all, perhaps you could find a ticker that only does the count down of the days pregnant and not the development?

I know exactly how you feel!!! I had 2 MCs before this prego!! I didnt add a ticker until I had had a couple of early scans and seen a developing baby and a HB each time!

Maybe wait a bit if it helps. xx

for me my baby is very real and no matter how long the pregnancy last's it's still a part of me i want to remember and want others to remember....also lot's of PMA :)
losses are hard but try not to make it ruin ur new exciting pregnancy xxx

biting the bullet putting one on

wish me luck :) lol ill be 7 weeks tomorrow

:hugs: I'm with you there hun. took me a few weeks to put one for the bean up.

Then my Lilypie ticker kept breaking down for the little bean, scared the life out of me - I kept taking it as some sort of omen! Wasn't helping that my sons Lilypie ticker was accurate. So, for the sake of my nerves I scrapped that ticker and got a more reliable one.

Silly, I know!

Glad youve put your ticker up when i was pregnant with my son after a mmc at 13 weeks i was terrified of telling people or putting a ticker up but then i decided that if anything went wrong i didnt want nobody to now that the baby existed no matter for how small a time it was still my baby and important to me.

glad you decided to put one up. I was hesitant at first too. But, I decided that TODAY I am pregnant, and I will enjoy TODAY. Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

that's so strange, i'm nearly 9 weeks and i hadn't used one until today and then i saw this post! i felt jealous of those ladies who are so confident that things are fine they use one and so i just thought sod it, being tentative won't lessen the heartbreak and i now have one to!!! we've made a nervous ticker club!

i had a miscarriage this time last year and then a really awlful ectopic so i'm nervous as hell, plus i've been spotting too but they think maybe it's implantation bleeding but it's so hard not to get excited and invest in this. it's possibly impossible!!! ;-)

love from me and huge good luck xxx

I really hope it works out for you this time. I am 5 weeks but I can't bring myself to get a ticker until I know it is all ok.

yeah i know

but like people have said, the ticker wont make the hurt worse if bubba goes

im really trying to enjoying it each day when the ticker goes up a day i squeaaalll!!!

scans on monday hopefully maybe see perhaps if wer lucky hear a heartbeat!?!?!

I got my BFP this morning and didn't think I should create a ticker but I did it anyway. I want to celebrate this pregnancy for now even if things were to go wrong but I really hope we have nothing to worry about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->