Tickle of a kick? Maybe?

adellademona

Reaction score
I wasn't really trying to feel anything but I was driving and felt a little popping nudge right above my pubic bone.

I'm 11+3 and this is my first. I know more than likely it's just gas (although I don't feel gassy), it's still exciting to think about.

I swear I felt a nudge around 9 weeks, like someone flipped a marble just above my pubic bone on the left side, it was totally unlike anything I ever felt before and I was definitely not gassy. Baby was right where I felt the nudge when I had my scan 2 days later. At the 12 week scan, little plum was wiggling like crazy. 2 nights ago, I felt flutters on and off for about 10 minutes, just as I lay down for bed. The quieter I stayed the more aware I was of it. When it stopped I couldn't resist gently nudging to see if I could get the flutters to start again....and they did!

So I'm going with baby and not gas, crazy or not. Definitely exciting to think about :)

It's likely the baby! The only difference between first time moms and usseasoned mamas is that we know what it feels like vs a first time mom.
This sounds exactly what I've felt with all my babies!
The First time I felt my daughter kick(2nd baby) was at 11w3d. Every baby and pregnancy is different.
Just word of caution: don't freak out if you don't feel baby move for a week or two after this. Movements and kicks won't become 'regular' until a bit later;)

Good to know im not crazy! Haha. I havent really felt it again but I've been exhausted and crampy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->