You know what really ticks me off??? Its that friends and family that know we

are TTC always say........Your trying to hard, or its just not the right

time...........or even hubby who keeps saying that there is nothing wrong and

it will just happen........Its not been as long as some but in the past 14

months, we have tried........NTNP/Preseed/OPK/Counting down till the middle

of the month and BDing/legs up in the air/Pillow under bum/Prayer/Making like

a doctor and checking CM the best way possible/Evening Primrose

oil/Robitussin/made sure I wasnt stressed and most of these were tried in

conjunction with another one............Its ridiculous.......At this point someone

needs to admit that there is a problem and not everyone looking at me like I

have 3 heads...............It just ticks me off. We have allready scheduled our

Doc appt and had first bloods taken, now were waiting on hubby to get

Sperm check (he has allready gotten his ex wife preggo twice so he isnt the

concern) I have never ever had a :bfp: not even a whiff even before

hubby. Im just at the end of my rope and wonder if I'll have fur babies for

life only...........I try to look at all the benefits but that only lasts for a

minute......I know 11 people personally (not BNB related) that are preggo or

given birth in the past year. They are all close fam and friends..........Its like

its a conspiracy................Ive tried thinking maybe god doesn't want me to

have kids but then why would I have such a stronge urge to have them.

Then I think, maybe god doesnt have much to do with it cause crackheads

(no offense) have babies and they are in no way shape or form to have kids.

So now I think that maybe god doesnt really choose to control that aspect

and he just oversees it????? I dont know........Im clutching at straws

here.........Then I think, am I not healthy enough?? But then Im back at

example number 1. Crackheads???? They are by no means healthy so that

can't be it. Im not overweight at all. I just dont know...........What else can

I do, I mean really. :grr::grr::grr::grr: I mean I am almost beyond TTC and

wanna say just forget it and take out all of my reproductive organs cause

then I cant symptom spot or even consider TTC and the emotional recovery

would be much easier because atleast then I'll know why and can grieve and

move on with my life. It's like every month I go through another cycle of

grieving my unproductivity just to go through it the next time AF :witch:

shows up........I am really sorry for making anyone upset but I NEEDED to

vent.....

Oh hun.. I know how u feel. We have also been ttc for 14 months and I hate that people tell us we try too hard and we need to relax.... even tho we know we have a problem.. grrrrr..

hang in there.. we are in this together...

xxxx

I understand your frustration. We have been ttc for over 3 years and STILL people aren't taking it seriously! Even now, we've been recommended IVF and that still has not made people wake up and realise.
I think, unfortunately, some people just won't ever see the seriousness.

Don't lose hope though. And good luck with your appointments and tests.

Don't feel bad about ranting :hugs: I think we all feel like this most of the time. I have actually had to distance myself from a few of my "friends" b/c I got sick of dealing with their stupid, thoughtless comments.

Oh, we all know very well where you are coming from! I know I did get pregnant twice, but only to be absolutely crushed straight afterwards and now we have been TTC again something around 26 cycles and nothing! Yeah, just like proudmomofone says, noone around realizes the seriousness, seriousness of this to you! Everyone forgot sooo quickly we lost those two little glimpses and that with every single failed cycle I'm going through those losses and grief of unproductivity all over again and again.

I think it changes us forever, but people around don't see it. They still see you as the same person, because it doesn't matter to them whether we have to wait 1 or 10 years or have kids at all..

So have a moan at anytime you want, we here understand only too well.

:hug:

Totally understand and feel the same - TRIED IT ALL LIKE YOU!
Noone knows we are trying and the more i hear them talking about their families and future plans and some comments on when we have kids (just got married so its expected now!) the more i realise they just can't understand or sympathise properly because they haven't been through anything like it and have no idea!

My SIL was talking about when she has another (has two boys) after she finishes her degree - she was just so matter of fact like it will just happen when they want and their lives will go on! AND IT PROBABLY WILL!!!

Hi there,
I totally and completely understand where you are coming from...I have been TTC for almost two years and I hate when everyone tells me that it will happen "when I stop trying and just let it be" easier said than done. When you want a baby you make plans in your head and your hopes make you track your body in anticipation for this little miracle...So why do people think we can just "LET IT GO" its not that easy, I have tried and find my self tracking every month...I keep going to the dr. and not even that makes them sympathize with me, they just say I'm being paranoid...I was with someone prior to my hubby for almost 13 years and nothing...My hubby has a daughter with his ex and I have to hear from his family how its ME and not him...I feel your pain girl and I am in your same boat, you are not alone...HUGGGSSSSS from NY :hug: :)

Mrslarkins08 i feel like you've just read my mind with your rant. I'm sure if my dh read that he would think it was me, lol!! Don't apologise for letting steam off makes you feel so much better. My only difference is we haven't told anyone we are ttc which some times is good and others a bad thing. We have been ttc for 22 months and i've tried everything. Don't think gods heard so much from me in all my life. Keep your chin up

Hey I totally understand, and way beyond being patient anymore. If you can't rant on here where can you...you rant away, you're amongst friends and those that truely understand. :hug:

Huge Huge Huge :hugs: to you honey, i feel your pain!! I'm so desperately sick of people telling me "it'll happen when the time is right" "if its mean't to be, its mean't to be" "relax, its the best way to head forward" yada yada yada, i actually bit someone's head off the other day :blush:

:witch: had just shown her ugly face again and DH's friend said to us, "c'mon guys, there's more to life, if you could just relax it'd happen"......:hissy: so i snapped and said "you haven't a clue what it feels like, you're young free single, with no desires for a family to call your own, you don't go through the emotional hell i/we do each month, and one day you may just realise how much what you said hurt!"

:blush: Granted he apologised and said he had no idea, but its not the point is it?

Oh hun.. I know how u feel. We have also been ttc for 14 months and I hate that people tell us we try too hard and we need to relax.... even tho we know we have a problem.. grrrrr..

hang in there.. we are in this together...

xxxx
Tanya..........Thank you a bunch for understanding

I understand your frustration. We have been ttc for over 3 years and STILL people aren't taking it seriously! Even now, we've been recommended IVF and that still has not made people wake up and realise.
I think, unfortunately, some people just won't ever see the seriousness.

Don't lose hope though. And good luck with your appointments and tests.

Yeah I know, it isnt serious to them because they think its easy......It so isnt when your bdy isnt working properly...Thanks

Don't feel bad about ranting :hugs: I think we all feel like this most of the time. I have actually had to distance myself from a few of my "friends" b/c I got sick of dealing with their stupid, thoughtless comments.

Stupid comments is what makes the world go round...........eh............Like "how can you TRY TOO HARD????" is that even possible...................LOL

Hi there,
I totally and completely understand where you are coming from...I have been TTC for almost two years and I hate when everyone tells me that it will happen "when I stop trying and just let it be" easier said than done. When you want a baby you make plans in your head and your hopes make you track your body in anticipation for this little miracle...So why do people think we can just "LET IT GO" its not that easy, I have tried and find my self tracking every month...I keep going to the dr. and not even that makes them sympathize with me, they just say I'm being paranoid...I was with someone prior to my hubby for almost 13 years and nothing...My hubby has a daughter with his ex and I have to hear from his family how its ME and not him...I feel your pain girl and I am in your same boat, you are not alone...HUGGGSSSSS from NY :hug: :)

Girl yes.......My sentiment exactly

Mrslarkins08 i feel like you've just read my mind with your rant. I'm sure if my dh read that he would think it was me, lol!! Don't apologise for letting steam off makes you feel so much better. My only difference is we haven't told anyone we are ttc which some times is good and others a bad thing. We have been ttc for 22 months and i've tried everything. Don't think gods heard so much from me in all my life. Keep your chin up

I'll try.......Im sure I'll be posting many more rants.........LOL

:hugs: Totally understand. Even after being told our problem was male factor with very low sperm count, a friend decided to promptly forward me the link to the website she used that tracked down her ovulation dates because she fell pregnant with the help of that website within 2 months. Thanks, but I'm not stupid. I know when I ovulate and if it's taken me over a year and a half to figure out I need to BD when I'm ovulating then I probably shouldn't be trying to have a baby! :dohh:

I know exactly how you feel.
When you see them on Jeremy Kyle & they're doing dna tests on the 10 kids they have scattered all over the country ticks me right off.

Hope you're rant made you feel a bit better always does me !!!

:hissy: I hope that you're feeling a bit better after letting it all go. Massive :hug: darlin' hang in there.
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->