TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

It was quick but is dragging now as finished up work at xmas. Two more weeks till scheduled c section!!

Oh how I love the bump pictures! Too cute!!

I can't believe how fast time has gone. It's like I blinked and everybody is closing in on the third trimester!

I'm feeling a bit better at least, I have good and bad days. The zofran has been my saving grace. I'm still utterly exhausted though. This time around has really thrown me for a loop. I have my dating scan and my first scan with the OB tomorrow morning! I'm really nervous for some reason, but I don't know why. I've had terrible nightmares that something is wrong with the baby. Then after the scan I am off to Las Vegas to stuff my face with fabulous food and hopefully pass my NCLEX exam on Wednesday.

I love the name picks too! We aren't telling anybody but my photographer our name picks and of course you guys. For a boy we are thinking of Emmett and for a girl Alice. Not final yet, but so far those are the two we like best.

2 weeks, woohoo T!:happydance:

Aww thanks ladies, I feel like a rolly polly:haha:
Kayla - I love the name Alice! My fav film is Alice in wonderland so I have always thought it would make a good girl's name:hugs: Do you have any intuition about what you might be having? how did the scan go?

Harri - I bet you look amazing! bump pic!!!
xxx

Hope scan went well Kayla! And good luck for your test!!!!

It's lovely how many thread babies we have now and more on the way!!

The scan went great, little one is measuring 9w and 2 days, heart rate of 179. Healthy as can be! My official due date is August 19th. DHs birthday is the 24th so maybe he will have a birthday present haha. I am convinced it's a girl. I just don't feel like it's a boy, don't know why exactly.

And...as of today I am officially a licensed registered nurse!! I can't believe I'm done, all done. Absolutely nothing else to do but work as a nurse.

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/Mobile%20Uploads/3FBA62C8-26BD-41C6-9F68-620063CE7058.png.jpeg

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/Mobile%20Uploads/2DAE0933-58AC-430B-BFFD-1D380F888C7D.jpg

Quick update for you all - Hazel Zara Roke born 4.01pm, 4.7kg, 58cm long. We doing well, quite sore but can only get better from here, so glad it was a section as she was every bit the whopper her brother was and this experience been awesome. Seeing her suck her hand after being born made me sob as devon has ever been able to get hand to mouth. Completely in love with my family x

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the world Hazel! Fantastic news !! :) so happy for you all xxxx

She's so cute! I just want to cuddle her right through the screen
Glad you are both doing well. Has Devon met her yet? I bet he just loves her right up!

He has met her briefly - he was a bit tired and cranky though so he just cried the whole time. Hopefully will be in a better mood when comes up today.

Having trouble latching her for feeding at the mo, hoping it gets easier soon as she just screams and screams! First time mum when it comes to feeding!

T - Massive congrats to you! she is gorgeous and I am so happy for you and your lovely family:hugs:

Kayla - how are you feeling?

Harri - you look amazing!!:thumbup:

I am 36 weeks tomorrow & we are prepared & excited to meet our baby boy:cloud9: only isue we are having is childcare for Jack when I am in labour:wacko:. I have been having a lot of very painful braxton hicks which I think may be due to being so active this time round.
xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
Ah T you look so wonderful for being so close! How are the braxton hicks? Anything signs it's getting close? I'm so excited for you:happydance:

Well I'm finally in my second trimester!:happydance: aaaaand I'm celebrating by catching the flu! I went to the emergency room this morning after having awful flu-ish symptoms last night and sure enough...positive for type A flu. I feel bad for my work too. I had been scheduled for today and the next three days, two of which I had picked up because we were so short staffed. Now I'm ordered to be off work for at least 5 days.

I did hear the little squish on the doppler there, a happy and healthy 165bpm and it was jumping around running from the doppler:haha:

So for the next few days I'll be stuck at home quarantined to my bedroom, probably binge watching something on TV. I feel so bad for hubs too. He is going to be primarily taking care of the kids because I definitely do not want two toddlers and a husband with flu! On the bright side they did start daycare this week and have been absolutely loving it so I don't have them today or tomorrow and I can actually rest.

Three years ago today our first thread baby was born! Now we have so many amazingly cute little ones I can't believe it!:hugs:

Crazy how much has happened in these three years!!!

Hope you feeling better Kayla :)

Eeekkkkk!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
Yay a post in our old thread!! We have so so many thread babies now it's lovely to come back to where it all began!

Congrats Jess!!

Hope everyone else is all good!

Thanks :) we are going to keep it a secret until we find out gender!
I had to blurt it out to someone lol figured you ladies could keep a secret ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->