Tight ABS/Feels like I did sit ups (UPDATE BFN) Anovulatory Cycle

Bumping. Has been here for almost 24 hours now.

Ive been feeling this today and I am 4 weeks + 5 days

its not plesant ha x

Ive been feeling this today and I am 4 weeks + 5 days

its not plesant ha x

Hi Trudie. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Love your profile pic. Why does this feel like Deja Vu to me? lol

Is this the first day you felt it?

I've had this from about 5 weeks. (i'm 11 weeks today) It feels exactly like I did some crunches last night. It's actually in my entire abdomen, not just the bottom, but in the center all the way up to my ribs.

I didn't have this before my BFP though. But to be fair I didn't have ANYTHING before my BFP.

Good luck!

Just nosing through all the threads as I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant. But that was a pregnancy symptom for me during all three of my pregnancies, if I recall correctly it started around the time I was due my period :)

Just nosing through all the threads as I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant. But that was a pregnancy symptom for me during all three of my pregnancies, if I recall correctly it started around the time I was due my period :)

Thank you PurpleRain I literally just got my BFP! I am so excited! This is crazy! I am so happy

31 weeks?!! Congratulations! That is wonderful. Thank you so much for your response.

I am still waiting to test. I had bleeding starting on 6 dpo and thought I was out and had a crying FIT. 7 dpo today and it has slowed down to just when I wipe and it is now dark red and brown. Now wondering if it was IB

I am having the metallic taste in my mouth

Hot and cold flashes. One second hot, put on the blanket, seconds later I am cold with the chills

I had my nose and gums bleed also.

I still have hope but scared you know? Because of the bleeding.

How has your pregnancy been for you thus far? A breeze I hope! :hugs:

So sorry for the late reply! Been busy lately decorating and all sorts hehe. No problem :) I like to help out when I can lol. Did you test in the end? EDIT: Didn't realise the post underneath was you, congratulations!! :D
And to be honest, this pregnancy has been a breeze. My first one was awful towards the end, but fingers crossed everything continues how it has been x:flower:

I honestly thought this was due to all the BDing we had been doing! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->