Tight stomach/abdominal pains

C

Ceejay123

For the last week I've felt so awful! Sorry if tmi.

I've been severely bloated for 6-7 days, though I've been barely eating at all. I weighed 8st exactly at the beginning of this 6 days ago, now I weigh 7st 12 probably due to not eating. I expected to weigh more due to bloating though, but I guess not.

My stomach feels constantly tight and in pain from the bloating, and to accompany it I'm having abdominal cramps (tummy ache, not period aches) at least twice a day. I've also had the 'heavy/pressure' feeling I get around my stomach/ovaries etc before my period constantly for a week.

I don't have ibs/any digestive issues, and I've never had this before, not even during pregnancy with my son. I feel huge and tight, even though my clothes are loose fitting. I guess it could be in my head? The smell of food is making me feel disgusted, not nauseous... But just completely unappetising to me. I'm so tired and fed up of feeling in limbo... Not quite ill, but not good. I literally couldn't sleep because of such a tight stomach the other day.

Any ideas? on why I could be feeling so bloated/rubbish/anything I can do to combat it? :shrug:

Thanks x

Is there a chance you could be pregnant? x

Is there a chance you could be pregnant? x

I'd not even considered it, is prolonged bloating / stomach ache a sign of pregnancy? :s

I had absolutely no symptoms with my son besides sore breasts and period pains haha. (My breasts aren't sore and I don't have period pains )

I'm not due on for a few days, so I doubt it x

Pregnant was what popped in my head too.
I didn't have bloating with first pregnancy but did with second......it was one of my first symptoms!
I looked pregnant becuase I was so bloated, when I was 5 weeks pregnant I got asked how far along I was about 3 times!!! But it went own around 10 weeks:haha:

I was the same with my second, so bloated for the first few weeks.

I'm sure there's other things it could be, it was just the first thing that occurred to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->