Tightening,pains and sore hip

scrumpy78

Pregnant Due April
Reaction score
I'm about 13.5 weeks and keep getting this tightening, like it feels like my pants are too tight even when i have none on! i am starting to feel my uterus rising about my pubic line but the tighening also feels like a itching,tingling underneath my skin. What is this? also i'm waking with a sore left hip and its a bit sore throughout the day? is it just stretching? i'm a bit worried about the tightening, baby heart ok on doppler.

I am ner sure i had that at one point early on , I remember being sore and itchy around there i assumed it was muscles as they can itch when stretching or are injured (in this case stretching) keep an eye on it anyway, good you have a doppler. hard for anyone to say online but you will know yourself if something is wrong and go to docs that way.

itching is due to the stretching! i'd apply moisturizer to those areas a few times throughout the day, should help with the itching as well as help prevent stretch marks!
and the hip thing i relate to.. especially first thing in the morning, or if i'm sitting for a while, i get so so stiff compared to what i used to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->