Tilted uterus questions

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
So at my private scan today I found out I have a tilted uterus, which is probably why I couldn't find baby's hb on the Doppler.

Has anyone got this?

Does it change anything?

I've been having an achey lower back for a while, is this why?

I'm going to tell my midwife about it, but i don't see her until the 30th.

There's no risk with this is there?

i have a retroverted uterous too, it has no risks

it will flip over at around 20 weeks when your bump gets bigger

you will feel the first movements in your back

I have this too.

I haven't had any problems with it, I get lower backache quite a lot and when I had my babies I suffered with contractions more in my back than in the front xx

I have. Mine was diagnosed with my last pregnancy and I was told the weight of a pregnancy can turn it, but mine didn't. Mine stayed retroverted and still is now! It has no implications and you have to remember - most MW's don't listen in to the heartbeat before 15 weeks as it's still so tiny and buried deep in your pelvic bone so tilted or not 9/10 weeks is still early for Doppler use. I'm sure I started hearing my daughters around 12/13 weeks

:flow:

I had this but one sonographer told me it flops about a bit anyway. I always measure behind on super early scans (6-8w) tho and I'm guessing the tilt has something to do with that...

I have it and it didnt affect my pregnancy with DD at all. It never "untilted" and like a PP i only felt contractions in my back, none at all in my stomach x

My womb was tilted forwards up until 11 weeks when it tipped backwards. Nows it sreally hard to find with a doppler. They managed my 9 week scan abdominally, but needed to go vaginally for my 11 week scan after it had tipped.

Mine is complealty tilted retro flexed

Mine has always been like this I get pain when I need bowel movements always have becoz off it !

I only found baby's heartbeat on Doppler at 12weeks on the dot !!! I tried everyday before this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->