Tilted uterus?

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Would they be able to see on a scan to check for pcos if i had a tilted uterus?
I have been experiencing a sore stomach and hips after sex and.i googled it and tilted uterus was one thing that came up but i think it might have been a certain position we did but i can only recall this happening the last two times we have done it. I was wondering if i should bring it up with my doctor because i know i am probably just being a nervous nelly about it.

I have a tilted uterus and have pain during sex when I am ovulating. Not sure if they can check for pcos, but when the pain comes is it around the time you ovulate?

I am on the pill so i dont think i should be ovulating, i have a scan to check a cyst and for pcos on monday. How do the check for a tilted uterus?

I have a tipped uterus and my doctor was able to tell that from just a normal exam.

I have a tilted uterus , my dr could tell from just a regular exam too.....my cervix is way over to the side instead of in the middle.... I have minor pains from it too, pelvic area aches, lower back aches, and sometimes sex, also ovulation pains too

Your doctor would know if your uterus is tilted (retroverted) from a simple physical exam and you may be able to tell as well based on the position of your cervix (back vs. front).

I have one but I've never experience pain relating to it except during tests like the sonohysterogram or a hysteroscopy b/c it's a bit trickier to get the scope in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->