Tilted womb?

x lala x

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
i had my ultrasound scan and internal scan today everything seemed to fine,showed no cysts and no sign of endometriosis although i know it can be so tiny only a lap can diagnose this,but nothing major so far,also the doc seen the remains of this months ovulation so again another good sign! They did say that my womb was slightly tilted and maybe thats why im experiencing pain in my right side when i ovulate from that side as their isnt much space! But shouldnt cause any problems, anyway its my first appointment tomoro with infertility doctor and lady doing the scan today said the next step will probably be a lap to check my tubes and deffo rule out endo,anyone in the same boat??

X x x

Hi. My MIL went for a scan after she had my hubby as she was having issues getting pregnant again. Anyway, they found she had a tilted womb. A small out-patients operation fixed the problem and she went on to have a further five children before having her tubes tied (about time really as she is a terrible mother but that's a different story, lol).

I don't know much about anything else though, sorry.

X

Thanks I only just told my family today that I've been referred to infertility clinic and my mum and sister both have a tilted womb so a don't think its a major problem my sis has 2 kids.Had my.first appointment today and booked in for a lap and dye on 19th Dec! 6 days befor xmas lol wot stage r u at? i seen uve been ttc since 2008.lots of baby dust to you x

I have a very tilted womb due to surgery as a baby but I've been told it shouldn't affect fertility...........but here I am 14 months later. :huh:

Once you're pregnant your womb normally straightens out so that's a plus!

Awwk :( sorry to hear that,well that is a plus I suppose,but once ur pregnant now that's the hard bit! Lol whoever thought makin a baby would be so damn hard lol. x

don't qive up hope ladies, i have a tilted womb and have managed to carry full term although i have to be monitored regularly. hope you ladies get your bfp's soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->