Time for a change *update*

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
Well after my decision to want to WTT Chris was pretty up for the ideea of wtt so we can sort out or house and feel a bit better about our selves, i went to the Drs today and its confirmed and early m.c :cry: but as they say what hurts you can only make u stronger, so for now being stuck with having to wait due to IVF wales refusing me treatment, my Dr agreed to help me with my anxiety and weight issues i have, i cant stand my reflection in the mirror.

So because i have regular exercise and still cant seem to shift much weight, my GP has put me on some tablets which will help hopefully...Roll on the new me!!!!:cloud9::happydance::happydance:

---------------------------
Update!!

16 days of using my Orlistat i have lost a total of....... 6lbs!!! i am sooo pleased :cloud9: finally getting somewhere with something xxxx:happydance:

Sorry about your m.c:hugs: Glad the doctor is helping you in some ways. Must be sooo frustrating about the ivf. Good luck x

Good for you, T'elle!
It's great to see how you are turning it all around into a positive. Life is what you make it, girl! :) Well done!

aaaaw HUGE hugs for you hun x x x x x x x see you on FB x x x x x x

gigantic :hugs: i had no idea. I'm here if you wonna talk xx

its ok girls, to be hoenst it sound horrible, but i havent even been upset because i knew i was expecting it :( i want to cry but cant, i see it as a way of telling me its still not the right time and need to think of myself, and sort my weight out as i know that im not happy with the way i look. thanks for the replies girls xxxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

Well done on being positive about it all hun as you could so easily, and deservedly so, get down about things.

You are wonderful and I truly hope you get your little bundle of joy soon xxx

Very positive :hugs:! I wish you all the best with the weight loss!

Thanks girls, u've made me feel so welcome here :)

so sorry to hear about your loss but think you have an amazing outlook on life. I too had a mc and i think you have to believe that it's natures way of telling you that something wasn't quite right. Doesn't always make it any easier but it's a way of trying to make sense of it at times.

Good luck to you for the future hun x

Im sorry about the mc but you have such an amazing outlook on things.

Best of luck with the 'new you' x

well i see it as when they say something happens u either laugh or cry, i emotionally cant cry anymore, im drained so its time i put the ttc asides sort out my self so i can say i've done it start afresh :) xxx

:hugs: You have such a great outlook on things hun!! Always here for you!! xxx luv you!!

Thanks Em!! love u too xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Thats well shit hun. Hope the decided to pull their heads out of their arses soon and give you the help you need. Or i could go down to wales with a baseball bat and make them:muaha: sorrt but it pisses me off when all they think about is the cost and not the people they are helping.

Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the weightloss

Huge :hugs: to you lovely, so sorry this happened to you and still can't believe how shit ivf wales are being! but :happydance: for the future, you'll be feeling fantastic and have your LO(s) with you before you know it :hugs:

Just read your update hun and wow! Thats a lot of weight thats come off- congratulations! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->